Chapter 50 ~ Of Joy And Sorrow (M)

AN: sorry I've been gone so long! I have been devastated because a forest very dear to us has burned down. It was like home to this wandering nomad, and always will be home in my heart.

It was like losing a best friend😢

We posted about it on our IGs and will post about it eventually in our blog book here on wattpad, "Not All Who Wander."

👉🏽 If you could find time to watch the planet saving film, "Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret" on Netflix or via the free copy in our https://linktr.ee/elven.forest.nomads (clickable link in our about section) it would mean the world to us. We learned so much from it. 💖

Here is a 5 minute version of it:

This chapter is a third of the next one I prepared

This chapter is a third of the next one I prepared. I cut it in three so I can start updating regularly. This one has a big labeled spicy scene that you can skim past if you prefer no smut. But please keep reading past it for the plot, I'll mark when it starts and ends.

_______________________

Day 2 of Lessons

(((spicy scene start!)))

A pulsing, tingling heat filled Legolas' branch. Fraught with intense longing, his breath came short as he strove not to rub against her luscious globes. And to make matters more tantalizing, all she wore was that tiny velvet small garb.

He could not halt the uncontrollable twitching, however, and while he mostly hoped that throbbing motion would not awaken her, a small, selfish part of him craved to glimpse her vivid emeralds, to kiss her and to—. But she was weary, and sound asleep. Hours passed in this way, the only sounds the crickets and other nighttime beings mingled with her soft breathing and occasional, alluring sighs.

Legolas' loins ached. He considered rising, putting space between them... But he would not. To hold her was precious. Thus the hours passed as Legolas lay behind his sleeping Faeriel, cupping her back against his front, his arms wrapped around her, hands resting upon her heartbeat and her thigh, the ache throbbing in his loins. It was a sweet torture.

As dawn light filtered in through the window, Legolas heard his beloved sigh in her sleep. The sound was joyous and incredibly alluring, reminding him of the song of her rejoicing. Desire bolted harder through his veins, swelling his ache further. His attention slid toward the white hot need flaring in his 'wî. He could not stay his tense hips from moving but a little.

Aii, yes! Sucking in a breath through his teeth, the ellon repeated the motion, again, and again, rubbing a little more firmly against her velvet draped curves each time. Molten sweetness danced deliciously through his shaft, imbuing the frustrating ache with a rising effusion of pleasure. A moan passed his lips that melded with her breathy sigh.