Chapter 68 ~ Counsel and Craving (M)

AN: Please do not read ahead, please start at the beginning, with the Prologue. 💕

I'll divide this into several sections and make note of the spicy mature sections which you can scroll past, but please do not skip the others like their meeting with Galadriel and the short part at the end.

Thanks for waiting! We have many projects in the works these days but always working on this novel too and seeking that balance. For our daily posts, follow us on Instagram.

Hope you enjoy the short videos here. So much more Cosplay and story to come. 🤗

_____________________

Optional Mature Section ~ Hot Bath

✧ 𝕱𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 ✧

Legolas halted a few feet away and set the basket down beside him, brandishing a sultry smile. Stars glimmered in his eyes, locked on me as his strong fingers began unstrapping belts and shrugging out of shirts.

My gaze traced his sleek bare torso to the prominent bulge in his leggings, beckoning a deluge of tingles to flush my core. When I raised my eyes to his, his knowing smirk seemed to delve right between my thighs. Heat kindled inside, his sapphires scorching me from under lush lashes as ever so slowly he peeled off his leggings. Oh Arda!

In only his small garb he picked up the basket, set it at the pool's edge and slipped gracefully into the water at my side.

His eyes dipped to my lips, then my wet, barely covered breasts, glowing the most beautiful blue under the mantle of velvety lashes. Then he returned his lidded gaze to mine, drinking me in with that unmistakable expression of thirst tautening his features. 

Starry pupils swallowing azure irises, Legolas let his gaze wander over me again, casting shivery trails of heat, before he spoke, smiling. "Persimmons for my Princess."

His husky voice went straight through my ears and down to my buch as I watched his beautiful hand reach into the basket. He pulled one plump fruit forth and brought it to my lips.

Together we devoured a dozen of the sweet ripe fruits. Legolas fed me, fingertips lavishing my lips with slow, tingling caresses. The entire time I watched him eat I was imagining his lips and tongue upon a similarly juicy fruit.