04

GUESS YOU'RE YOUR FATHER'S DAUGHTER

[ c h a p t e r f o u r ]
| Drugs? I love drugs! |
"It's just a Cannabis, and it can not be that bad."

A month has passed.

I suddenly became one of father's favourite child. I mean---duh.

After the family meeting, I began to jot down notes about modern day drugs, it's effect and how to make it. I constantly ask father for the indrigients which surprisingly available in this world...so didn't they discover that yet?

Eh, good for me.

Weeks later, I scheduled a meeting with father. Presenting my home made f*cking marijuana, also known as cannabis. The man was impressed.

Marijuana is made from the hemp plant, Cannabis Sativa. The main psychoactive chemical in marijuana is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. It is a greenish-gray mixture of dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds, and flowers or black sticky liquid in appearance.

It is either smoked, vaped, or eaten. I presented it to Lant with the name Mary Jane Drug. Because it is also known as that and I would like for him to wonder who the h*ll is Mary Jane. He did question the name and I shrugged and said 'Someone...relevant.' to add a mysterious effect, he did not like that I can tell but kept his mouth shut nonetheless.

And that is why Lant began to favour me. First I gained a very useful ability, he does not know about the other one though. And second is my exceeding large brain and interest in the family business, not to mention my merciless way of killing.

I know it's bad, and I am more cruel than my last life but it's not my fault I got reincarnated in a family of villains. I will die if I 'change for the better'.

I pretended to experiment on drugs, when in reality I do know how to make it. If I used it all up there will be nothing left. And although he won't render me useless even if I stopped making this addictive substances because of my ability and vast knowledge, he will surely be disappointed and favor me less than before.

"It's just a cannabis, and it can not be that bad." I said to one of the guards. I've been experimenting, trying to improve or strengthen the effect of marijuana.

He drank the tea with the drug that I have prepared myself. The results was the same as last time...enhanced sensory perception and euphoria followed by drowsiness/relaxation; slowed reaction time; problems with balance and coordination; increased heart rate and appetite; problems with learning and memory; anxiety.