15

LOVE POTION

[ c h a p t e r f i f t h t e e n ]
| An Unexpected Request |
"I want you to make me a love potion."

"Thank you for tonight, you two."

I said, smiling at the two siblings.

"Bye Lilian!" said Sylvia.

"Be careful on your way back, it's dark." said the older Pedalian to which I nod.

They entered their carriage, I waited for them to disappear from my sight before entering my own carriage.

"Let us return home." I said. The coachman hit the horse with a lasso and the animal started running. 

It was late now, but I am more active at night. Some rumors were even going around the house that I'm a vampire...because of the wings, the red tomato juice they've mistaken as blood and my nightly activities, testing new drugs on different animals...and people, experimenting with poisons, and studying human psychology and the human body, not that I don't know that yet...but I need more knowledge about the sort.

The night was awfully quiet tonight. The moon was shining brightly up in the night sky accompanied by still and twinkling stars.

"We're here, Lady Lilian." I got out the carriage immediately, walking towards the manor.

"Sister Lilian? Where have you been?" I came face to face with Griselda. (Roxana's older sister in the manwha)

I haven't seen her around lately, It almost crossed my mind that she is up to something. Griselda and I are not that close, but I don't sense a dark aura surrounding her when we interact with each other. In fact I do not sense even the slightest bit of negative aura surrounding any of my siblings around me...even Dion.

I am a very reserved person, and I tend to mind my own business. Sure I am intimidating and terrifying at times but I don't act without thinking. So maybe they found me alright. If you think about it sibling rivalry is normal to a family like this, at first I was suspicious...doubtful about my ability, thinking it's failing me but no, they really don't feel that way around me...even father's four other wives. Just what is it with me? Why are they so keen on having a good relationship with me? Except for Dion...

I even caught a few of them crossing the platonic sister/brotherly love. Take note that we haven't even reached adolescence yet and I ignored each and everyone of them to the best of my abilities. I am sure that I've scared them to the bone and yet...hm forget it.

"Ah, I went to the capital." I uttered.

"Really? I didn't know you like festivals." she spoke.

"How did you know...that there is a festival?" I asked, eyeing her suspiciously but maintaining an unreadable expression plastered on my face.

"I have friends outside the manor, sister." I scoffed.

"Friends?" I asked.

"That's what they like to call it." I smirked and she does the same.

"And may I ask why you are wandering the manor at night?" I asked, more like interrogate.

"I have been waiting for you." she said.

"For what reason?"

"I heard from father that you're excellent in the art of making potions too." she starts.

"Get straight to the point, Griselda."

"I want you to make me a..." she just had to make it suspenseful huh?

"What?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I-uhh..." the look of barely noticeable irritation was replaced by curiosity and amusement, I have never seen her act like this before. What is it that she could possibly want that make her act like this? Her face is all red and she's clutching into her night dress tightly.

"Well? I don't have all night." I said, a smirk forming on my lips.

"I want you to make me a love potion!" I widen my eyes slightly in shock, my mouth parted as I try to process what the f*ck she just said.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"I want you to make me a love potion." she repeated herself, tuning even more red. What the h*ll? Why would she need a love potion? Who will she use it to? Isn't she too young for that...?

"What the h*ll..." I uttered, holding my chuckle.

"Ehem, I'm so afraid to ask. To whom you will use it on?" I asked. Of course I could've just read her mind but I'm too tired to function.

"It's not for me!" she shouts a little too loud.

Right...

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything." I choked mentally. Wow, she must've fallen hard.

"Anything?" I repeat, asking for confirmation.

"Anything." she assured.

"Consider it done. I'll see you at lunch, lover girl." I chuckled at her reaction. This sadistic lady in love? I find it hard to believe. I walked pass her frozen in place.

The only thing I could hear was my heavy footsteps so imagine my surprise when a voice came from behind me suddenly.

"Why are you grinning?" I sighed.

"You just had to ruin my evening don't ya? Dearest Brother."

[ Date Updated: 08-25-21|Word Count:834]

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was chased by a bear.

Ooo 1k reads.

-s a c h e i i m o c h i i -
KACHIYIEEE