Asil Agriche x Gn!Reader, Soulmate AU (4/7)

I honestly don't know what I'm writing and why I'm writing this but oh well.

I got hit by a truck and died before being resurrected so i haven't updated. (charot)

Asil Agriche x Gn!Reader | Soulmate AU (4/?)

(Y/n) was falling. (He/she/they) were screaming like their life depended on it. After the mirror broke, a portal-like thing sucked her whole and now she's falling from a height of half the Mt.Everest.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!!! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!"

(Y/n) could only see clouds, (y/n) tried to calm down but when you're in the situation when you're about to die. . .how can you calm down?

Tears were forming in (his/her/their) eyes even though the force of the air were strong. They closed their eyes and. . .

—SPLASH—

'Water. . .'

'Water!!!'

'Fuck it hurts! It hurts!'

(Y/n) kept swinging their feet 'til their head is out of the water. (Y/n) grasp for air.

'I'm alive. . .I'm alive! Fuck. . .my whole body hurts.'

"(Y/n)!"

"(Lady/Young master) (y/n)!"

(Y/n) heard various voices as she was getting out of what it seems like a fish pond.  She layed on the ground, still catching her breath. 'What the fuck just happened?'

"Young (master/miss)! Get the towel and hurry!!" the panicked shout of a woman is the last thing that (y/n) heard before passing out.

———

it's short, like you, kidding.