40

"I see your butterflies are successfully hatched." It was past lunch time, Ronaxa and I was walking around the garden for a stroll. "Do you plan on telling anybody else?" I asked.

"No." she replied. "Mhm, it's nice to be cautious."

If I remember correctly, Cassis is in a better condition by now. I have yet to see him again, right now I am receiving a lot of complaints about the Mary Jane drug. . .apparantly people aren't satisfied with the amount of dosage and effects now. Has it been that long since the drug was last enhanced?

"Oh my, aren't you Roxie? Oh, Lilian dearest , when did you return?" during our peaceful walk we stumbled across Aunt Maria.

"Not long ago, Aunt Maria. I must say, you're looking younger and younger throughout the years."

"Oh, you flatter me." she giggled.

Roxana hates this woman in the manwha, and by the aura Roxana is giving right now—that is accurate.

"What a coincidence to run into you both here. Won't you have a cup of tea with me?" she asked.

"Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've last seen Dion. The children of this house are too busy. Since it's been a while, let's invite Dion as well, go ahead and call him."

My expression darkened just by hearing his name. It is a good thing Dion is not here, I wouldn't have to see his face.

"Madam, Young master Dion has left." a maid informed. Oh, this maid is going to die.

"Is that so, what's the reason this time?" Maria asked as if she really cared about her son.

"I'm not sure about the details but I know he was given a duty by the head." the maid replied.

"You—what's your name?" Maria asked, for a second I thought I smelled something. . .her aura. My ability isn't activated so I can't see it. But the smell of a killing intent filled my nostrils.

"My name is Lana, madam."

"Lana, such a pretty name. And I commend you for notifying me of something I didn't know." the maid was smiling brightly, unaware of what is about to happen.

"Thank you." said the maid.

"But—" Maria said, smiling sweetly. "Who said you could open your mouth without permission?"

With one swing of Maria's umbrella, the maid's head detached from her body.

"Feed this to the demons." she ordered and the other maids complied.

"Sorry about that, I didn't happen to get any of this filthy blood on you both, did I?" oh, it did get on me. My f*cking white dress is ruined.

"It didn't get on me." said Roxana. They turned towards me and saw the stain on my dress. "It's quite alright, I don't wear the same dress twice anyways."

"That's a relief, then shall we have some tea?" Roxana and I glanced at each other, our eyes both saying to decline.

"Unfortunately, me and Roxana has other plans. Maybe next time, aunt Maria." I answered for us both.

"Oh, how unfortunate. All right then, maybe another time."

I smiled at her before turning around and walking away with Roxana.