44

"Did you memorize it all?" Roxana asked Cassis and he nods.

"Wait really? D*mn you have a sharp memory." I commented. Roxana burned the map.

"Father, you have called for me?" I asked as I entered his office. "I see Roxana is here too."

"Ah, Lilian. We were just talking about that bastard's son. Have a seat." he said.

"Is it also the reason why you called for me?" I asked.

"There has been a lot of complaints about the MJD."

"But that problem has been resolved already? The drug was recently updated." I stated. . .well, more like asked.

"Is that so? Then there is nothing to call you here for after all." he said.

"What are you two talking about earlier?" I asked.

"Just that toy I recently brought here, I seems like you two are doing a good job in educating him. And how Ashril was just holding you two back." I raised an eyebrow.

"Ashril? Do you mean Asil?" I asked, I tried so very badly to hide my rage behind a smile.

"Ah yes, that's the one." he said.

"But I suppose there's no need for father to remember his name after all. . .he's just a nobody—and he's not here anymore." I clenched my fist behind my back.

"If that is all you need to say, I shall take my leave. I am a very busy woman and I don't have time to hang around all day—even if it's with you. . .dearest father. I hope you understand. I'll see you next time."

I exited the office and huffed. The nerve of that man. He's talking about Asil like he isn't his son. And he have the audacity to insult him or even mention his name.

One of this days I'd really shot him between the eyes. . .or perhaps in his mouth.

I just need to make a gun. . .a gun that doesn't look like a gun. 

-

I wrote an ORV reader-insert ff but it's still on ch.1.