16

LOVE POTION

LOVE POTION

[ c h a p t e r s i x t e e n ]
| Ugh, Incest |
"My eyes are f*cking burning."

"You really shouldn't be prying into someone else's business, Dion."

I uttered. He didn't say anything.

"After all curiosity killed the cat."

"Curiosity and Concern is different." he spoke.

"You don't need to concern yourself then about anything that I do, for all we know I am more capable about...almost anything more than you. Don't think I haven't heard about your failure to dispose of that b*stard on time." I'm talking about the spy. I've gone away for a short while and the manor got itself a spy.

"He's trained." he defended.

"I could take him down with one swing of my rapier." I uttered, mocking him.

"Now if you don't have anything else to say, I will take my leave. Dearest brother of mine." I was about to leave when he spoke, startling me and my steps comes to a halt.

"Happy Birthday, dearest sister of mine."

I took a step forward followed by another one and did not stop until I reached my bedroom.

Now...where did I put that potion?

I searched my room for the pink substance sealed in a clear little bottle. I found it a few minutes later inside one of my drawers.

"Is Estelle and Asil awake?" I asked myself, holding the potion in my right hand and holding my chin with the other.

I sat down on the chair near the balcony of my room. I tried communicating with my bats. They entered my room and I gave my command through telepathy. They flew towards the windows of both Asil and Estelle.

Asil was peacefully sleeping while Estelle was reading something in her study table.

I sighed and smiled to myself.

I flopped down my bed and stared at the ceiling before sleep consumes me.

---

"Now remember, only three drops." I seriously warned her. After putting a strand of her hair inside.

"What happens if I put too much?" she asked.

"Oh you don't want to know." I uttered.

"How long will the effect last?" she ask.

"It depends actually, if it's just a drop then 3 days, if two then 2 weeks and if 3 then 10 months. I still don't know how that works. If the person has pre-existing feelings for you then it wont work but he'd confess instead. Genius, I know."

I really don't know how the potion works like that. It was a collaboration with a co-worker at the facility.

"How do I know if it works?" I looked at her questioning her if she doubts my skills.

"You can try it on someone." I suggested.

And I regret suggesting the idea because now...

"Sister Griselda did I ever mention how beautiful you are in my eyes?" it was now dinner time and she decided to try the potion. It was on my f*cking cup, so I didn't even touch it, Asil and Estelle came and Estelle took my cup because she was thirsty.

The look on my face and Griselda's was priceless. She even tried to snatch the cup from Estelle while I let her be. This is her fault after all, let her suffer. Estelle will not remember this. And I doubt anyone will bring this up.

"I could just kiss you right now." their faces were oh so close to each other. Griselda leaning back and Estelle inching their gap. The look of horror in Asil and Roxana's faces while mine remained neutral. The others were confused as heck.

I almost chocked on my food when she really did kiss her and the older pushed Estelle away wiping her mouth.

"My eyes are f*cking burning." I said.

Ugh, Incest.

"Lady Lilian, master Lant has called for you." a maid informed.

[Date Updated:08-26-21|Word Count:622]

-s a c h e i i m o c h i i-
KACHIYIEEE