05

GUESS YOU'RE YOUR FATHER'S DAUGHTER

[ c h a p t e r f i v e ]
| A duel between siblings |
"Careful now, swords...are dangerous."

"How?"

He asked, tilting his head.

"A duel." I said, he looked at like me like I was stupid (I'm not stupid).

"I'm serious." I said, he must have thought it was a duel with me. But that can't be cause I can not even hold a sword properly because it is too heavy for my body and after I use it my wrist hurt like a b*tch. And I haven't had any training yet. This body really needs it, I had to prepare my body first so I could use the techniques my teacher thought me in my past life. .

And so we've gotten ourselves into this... mess.

"Brother, let's have a duel." I mentally slap myself when Asil approached Frederick(he's not in the story, just an oc) to a dang duel. Frederick, who is older than him and has started swordsmanship training last year.

"Why?" he asked. It is a very good thing he is not a d*mn psychopath or a bully or anything at the sort. I sighed in relief.

"Sister Lilian said if I win against a duel she'll be my friend." this has caught the attention of almost all the people present in the common room. Most of them were my siblings and the others were house staffs.

"Really?"

"She said that?"

"Does the requirement works on all of us?"

"Hey let's duel!"

"I will surely beat you!"

"Sister Lilian, is it true?"

Sh*t.

"Don't get your hopes up, it only works on Asil." gee thanks for the save...Dion.

"And of course his opponent." I added just to be fair.

"Asil! Pick me!"

"Asil I'll fight you!"

"No way! Me!"

"He already asked me for a duel though." it was Frederick.

And so the duel began outside the manor, I insisted they use the wooden swords as real blade could cause bad damage.

Everyone was cheering for both, some were even betting.

"I bet 10 golds, for Asil." I said next to dion.

"20. Frederick would be the victor." he uttered.

"We'll see." I said, dang I don't know who'd win. D*mn Asil isn't even holding the sword correctly. I feel like I am watching a children's play, where the hero and the villain fought each other for the heroine's love, lol. This is almost exactly as the school play in my previous school, except my siblings were not acting and fighting for real.

In the end Asil won, I was not expecting that...at all. Frederick got distracted and Asil managed to disarm him. Dion handed me 20 golds, why the heck does he have golds in his pockets? 

"Sister! I won!" I looked at him and nods.

"Sister Lilian! Why don't you fight Dion?" asked one of my siblings, excitedly.

Oh no.

"That's a great idea!"

"Brother Dion versus Sister Lilian!"

"This is going to be cool!"

F*ck, this can not be happening to me. I did not fight Asil because I am inexperienced in sword fighting in this new body. But now they're asking me to fight Dion and if I declined or lost to him I would lose face.

Although he's only a few inches taller than me, and I could hold a sword and swing a sword it is difficult for me. So he has the upper hand.

"Let's have a duel, sister." It was Dion.

"I accept." the words slipped my mind, ugh well sh*t.

I was about to grab the wooden sword when Dion throws a real sword at my direction. People gasped as it was about to hit me. I caught it in the handle seconds before the blade touched my clothed chest.

"Careful now,swords...are dangerous." I hissed. My wrist hurting from the weight of the little sword.

"What's the fun of a duel with no real danger?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance and held the sword with both my hands.

"I guess I'll have to agree."

[Date Updated:08-22-21|Word Count:661]

Sorry for the short update, I'll try to update a chapter later I have school. Anyway the plot of the story will change...just a little.

- s a c h e i i m o c h i i -
KACHIYIEEE