41

"Lady Roxana!" someone called from behind. Me and Roxana turned around to see who it was.

Ah, it was Yohan. The guard from before, the one in charge of the dungeon. The one Roxana seduced, I threatened and got beaten up by Charlotte.

"Yohan, it's been a long time. Has the injuries Charlotte gives you healed?" Roxana asked. Yohan nodded repeatedly, his face reddened.

I coughed as to muffle the word "simp".

"I can't believe you even remembered my name. I am honored m'lady!"

"Although it's not much. . .this is a gift for you m'lady." Roxana glanced at me then back at the flower in the man's hands. It was a flower with light and dark violet shade with a blue middle.

Roxana accepted the flower. "Thank you."

That flower is a poisonous herb developed by Agriches, me included. It isn't complete yet and still in the experimental stage so it doesn't have a separate name.

Until now, the flower's effect is only paralysis. However at best, the effect could only make one's hands tremble slightly. So the experiment was deemed a failure and never distributed.

However I have kept some in my laboratory to study the flower further and hopefully make us of it. Only the Agriches know that the flower is poisonous.

But in the manwha—Cassis recognized the flower.