World Tournament PT 2

Im bored af so I wrote this instead of going to sleep. I miss this story but I don't have any time. Here's a lil chapter

After 18 humiliated her opponent it was time for the next round.

"AND AFTER THAT ONE SIDED AFFAIR WE HAVE THE GREAT SAIYAMAN VS DEMON KING PICCOLO"

The crowd erupted with applaud as they got to see their mysterious vigilante compete.

The announcer then commenced the fight. Piccolo and Gohan bowed to each other. They quickly meet in the middle and begin to fight. They keep their power down and make the fight a sheer competition of martial arts abilities.

Each punch, kick, flip and counter was performed to near perfection. A grunt was heard from the arena from a certain saiyan prince

"What a disgrace. What's the point of fighting if you aren't using your all. Has this kid got no saiyan blood pumping through his vains"

Gohan hears this however and a gets angry for microsecond, this anger distracts him for that microsecond. Piccolo noticing this goes for a punch to the face, gohan tries to block but doesn't realize that he was getting played and was instead met by a strong kick to the gut.

Gohan goes on his knees as the breath rushes from his lungs. Piccolo teasingly laughs and says
"Kid I thought the first thing I taught you to do was to dodge"

His anger refueled, gohan springs back up and unleashed a powerfulpunch that sends piccolo out of the arena and crashing into a wall. A grin overtakes him as he enjoys the display of his power, but seconds later he realizes what he has done and flies over and apologizes to his master.

Unknown to them 3 different beings take notice to this change in demeanour. The saiyan prince who is smiling wildly at the display and the others have found a quite interesting development to their plans.

After gohan walked away ashamed he was met with a great hug by videl

Videl: "Congrats on the win Gohan!"

Gohan blushes a bit but sheepishly replies, "Thanks I guess but...I lost control of my anger and could've easily hurt someone, that isn't much of a win in my books."

Videl reassures him and they walk off holding hands.

NEXT FIGHT

"NOW THAT THE DAMAGES FROM THE LAST FIGHT ARE FIXED, WE BRUNG YOU TO OUR NEXT FIGHT.
Y/N Vs SHIN"

Y/N takes a deep breath and walks into the arena and shin does the same from the other side, a loud cheer is heard from the arena, though this cheer was distinguishably more feminine (to the displeasure of 18).

Both fighters now to eachother and the announcer commences the battle.

Shin: "Though you are not the one I'm here for you are quite an intriguing being, may you give a demonstration of your power."

Y/N laughs and replies with a smirk. "Give me a good fight and perhaps I'll give you a glimpse of it"

Shin nods and says "Very well" before exploding forward and going for a strike right at your face. You dodge and flip over him and get into a defensive stance, you could tell this opponent was gonna be a challenge (at least in base)

You get some otherworldly feeling that you shouldn't hurt or strike this fighter. Trusting your instincts you oblige, you continue you dodge and weave, coming up with many creative ideas on how to knock him out of the rink without damage or strikes, while nearly working sometimes it never succeeded.