GODDAMMIT NAPPA!

(This first half of the chapter is just me explaining what's going on)

         After you and 18 got together it was smooth sailing. You both decided it was best to stop living out if Bulma's generosity and start making money on your own. Just in case Bulma have you a large sum of money in case of an emergency.

         Finding a way to make money was interesting to say the least. You both tried multiple jobs before one stuck. You wanted to keep training so you wanted your job to help you with getting stronger.

          You eventually helped Tien build his dojo as one of the founding members. You focused on the skilled ones while Tien focused on improving everything little by little for the the others. You even sparred on equal terms thanks to a machine Bulma made. It was capable of having the same effects on the user as the gravity room.

           For obvious reasons she didn't show this too Vegeta because then she'd never see him again

           The dojo was very successful. The price for training was very cheap but since there so many people who enjoyed it you still managed to make an impressive salary.

           Once again taking advantage of Bulmas machine you took place in fighting tournaments all over the world. Usually you fight under a false name. You did this because you got just as much as a workout as you would normally. While sometimes you lost (rarely). Each fight improved you as a fighter tremendously. You learned different methods of fighting.

         These tournaments often payed well so 18 was all for it. If you didn't know better you'd think she was only with you for the money.

Another thing 18 liked about the tournaments was the travel. She got too see a lot of the world.

You once brought 16 and 17 to a tournament . That didn't end well as neither acted normal. Especially 16.

During your free time you often just spent time with 18. With the odd visit too Bulma, Vegeta, and Trunks.

During one of your recent visits you heard something that gave you and Vegeta quite the scare. You were talking with your dad and suddenly you hear Trunks saying something. It was kinda gibberish so you ignored it. But Trunks repeated what he said it gave you and Vegeta a heart attack.

"N-n-Nappa! Nappa!"

Vegeta screamed louder then you've ever heard before.

After hiring every exorcist in the city (none of which resolved the problem). You just gave up and had Vegeta take care of it.

(Timeskip of ? years)

After a while the people of Earth weren't a challenge to you. Regardless of power you were the best fighter skill wise in the entire planet by a long shot. The dojo was running fine without you.

You already had tons of money from winning tournaments so you were set for a while.

Out of boredom you decided to visit Bulma. You hadn't visited in a while due too Vegeta being mad that you bailed on him during the Ghost Nappa incident.

You sensed Bulmas ki and walked towards her lab. You saw her working in a spaceship.

Y/N: "HI BULMA!"

Bulma turned around and leapt onto you

Bulma: "Y/N! How are you doing? Am I a grandma yet?"

You blushed and Bulma just laughed.

Y/N: "So what are you working on?"

Bulma: "This is something I've been working on for a while now. I looked at the machine Goku used back when he went to namek and decided to upgrade it! I have worked out all the errors except for one but when it's done you'll be able to......"

(37 year Timeskip to where Bulma finishes talking and showing off the exterior of the ship)

You were fairly impressed by this. You didn't know much about science but you could tell this was amazing. With a smile you tell her...

Y/N: "This actually is amazing Bulma."

Bulma: "Don't tell me it's amazing yet, wait till you see inside"

She grabs your hand and pulls you inside the ship. It looked very stylish for being a machine of such high capabilities. There was everything you could need in there. It looked like a 5 star hotel room. There was even a gravity chamber that Bulma put in there for nostalgia.

The funniest part was a button with Goku's face on it when you click it, It will give you a muffing and in Goku's voice say "MUFFIN BUTTON!!!". Bulma did this to honour goku.

She sat on a couch and said "Thats all of it" with a smile.

              Just as your about to leave the machine started shaking. You looked at Bulma confused as she returned your look. You looked out the window and saw Vegeta run too you.

              He looked confused but when he turned to the control panel and saw Ghost Nappa fooling around with the control panel he looked madder then you've ever seen him before.

'Karma really does comeback to bite you in the ass' was the last thought before you blasted off to an unknown location.

When you departed (with Bulma) Vegeta began to twitch violently. He turned slowly to ghost nappa who was saying.

G. Nappa: "Welp sorry about that Vegeta, you know I was once lost in space I nearly died... hey Vegeta can you hear me... hello? Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta Vege-"

Vegetas shout shook the world. This caused 18 to fly over there and check out what's going on.

18 flew towards Vegeta and demanded too know what happened. When she got no response she snapped and whatever wrath Vegeta had was now replaced with pure terror at 18's aura. After explaining what happened 18 just sat down. She cried a bit but hid her tears.

18: "Let's get the dragon balls, oh and that ghost better pray that we can bring them back... or else"

Vegeta shared the same sentiment and so 2 sagas were born, Y/N and Bulmas space adventures and The Nappa Busters.

End of chapter but please read on.

You guys wanted me to continue for a bit so here's my own OC saga. It will be short and will enable Y/N to learn some techniques and deal, get closer with Bulma, and deal with her shenanigans.

Tell me your opinions on the new saga.