Beggining

Sorry I am gonna start a bit before the androids.

Actually just skip it because I don't end up finishing this part. Just skip to part 6 and read on from there

"Talk"
'Thought'

          Goku and Vegeta were battling it out. Goku fought with his life whilst Vegeta was shocked that a low class warrior is keeping up. Y/N was given strict orders to remain away from the battle but couldn't resist watching. He had never seen his dad go all out before. His dad usually made the other saiyan survivors do the dirty work. One of those survivors was your mom. A strong warrior and the only remaining Female Saiyan.

              Vegeta impregnated her to continue the saiyan blood line but died during birth. Vegeta never cared or loved your mom but he still took care of you and deep down really cares about you. You shook those thoughts out of you head and re focused on the battle. You noticed everyone was down that was on team earth and that your fathers tail was missing and you bega to get angry. You didn't know who did it but you knew your dad was not happy.

             Suddenly a naked boy sprouted a tail and suddenly began growing. You knew what was happening and worried for your father. Vegeta managed to cut off the boys tail but was crushed in the process. You saw your dad crawling towards his pod. You were thankful that he was okay. Your scouter noticed a power level heading towards your dad with a sword. You faintly heard through the scouter a conversation between the man with the sword and that saiyan Kakarot.

Goku: "Let him live"

Krillin "No if I let him live he can do it again"

Goku "Krillin please do it for me"

Krillin "I'm sorry Goku I cant do that"

Krillin began walking towards your dad and your legs moved without you thinking. You ran towards your father and right before Krillin stabbed him Krillin was met with a fist.

The force generated shattered his jaw and broke some teeth. He bit off a portion of his cheek and as he flew through the air Krillin blood flew out of his mouth glistening in the moonlight above. He soared before landing unconscious face on the floor. You put Vegeta in his pod and left together.

Sorry for starting at this but aye it's fun.