Arriving at Planet Namek

"Talking"
"Thought"

               When you landed you immediately took your father towards a medical center and hoped he would be safe. All of friezas gang was shocked that Vegeta was beaten that badly. You waited outside as he healed. You eventually got bored and began to train to get more powerful and wait until your father got better.

On Earth

           Goku, Krillin and Gohan were injured and at the hospital. There was one sensu bean left and it was split between Gohan and Krillin necause half a sensu bean would be useless on Goku. Gohan Krillin and Bulma were all on their way towards Namek.

Back to Namek.

          A little bit has passed since and Vegeta had recovered stronger then ever. He trained with you so that you could sense ki without a scouter. Vegeta was mad when he found out Frieza knew about the dragon balls and Vegeta declared himself openly an enemy of Frieza and grabbed your hand and forced you to help him look for the dragon balls and took you towards Namek.

                 By the time you had arrived Vegeta noted that Frieza already had 4 dragon balls. Cui noticed Vegeta had a dragon ball and tried to take it by force. You saw Cui and Vegeta  fight and saw your fathers true power. His Zenkai boost increased his power tremendously. He swiftly defeated Cui. Zarbon and Dodoria notes this and planned for the future.

At this point Goku had begun to make his way towards Namek.

            With one dragon ball Vegeta knew that Frieza could not summon the dragon. Vegeta flew off to locate villages so he could have more dragon balls. He saw Dodoria and smirked and shot him out of he sky. You hid so you wouldn't interrupt the battle. Your father was laughing as Dodoria got out of the water.

Dodoria: "Vegeta. You shot me out of the Sky!"

Vegeta: "Obviously who else could of done it but the prince of the saiyans"

Dodoria: " Why don't you hand over the dragon ball Vegeta before someone has to get hurt"

Vegeta: "Your in no place to make threats you know my power"

Dodoria: "That was a malfunction I'll destroy you!"

Vegeta: "I'll see about that"

The fight commenced with Dodoria launching a ki blast at Vegeta that he just took. Vegeta smirked then took off after Dodoria he punched him in the stomach then launched him into the air with a kick. It was a fairly one sided battle with Vegeta dominating.

Dodoria: "Spare me and I'll tell you something you want to hear"

Vegeta: "I don't care Dodoria"

Dodoria: "Hahaha trust me you will"

Vegeta: "All right humour me"

Dodoria: "The saiyans weren't killed by an asteroid but by friezas own hand"

-silence-

Vegeta looked neutral but you could see he was pissed you were shocked that the person you worked with killed your people. You wanted revenge.

Vegeta: "Like I care. What useless information. I'm sorry Dodoria but your time here is up"

Dodoria: "NOOOOO!"

Dodoria died and Vegeta flew towards you.

Vegeta: "Y/N I want you to stay out of this."

Y/N: "But-"

You got cut off

Vegeta: "No buts stay out of this you'll die if you get involved"

You didn't move. Vegeta sighed and knocked you out and tossed you into an empty cave.

Vegeta sighed and looked for the dragon balls.

End