Escaping Bulma

After noticing Bulma you become on edge. 18 notices this and teases you (not noticing Bulma).

18: "Do I really make the proud Y/N embarrassed"

You grind your teeth and pull her outside.

Y/N: "Let's go I'll explain everything later."

You start flying and realize 18 still didn't know how to fly. You fly back down and yell

Y/N: "Hop on hurry!"

18, startled by Y/N's urgency, agreed. She jumped on and they flew off just before Bulma reached them.

After escaping Y/N finally calmed down and it was at this point he felt the two mounds of flesh pushing against his back. He blushed and landed on the top of a nearby mountain.

18 got off of you crossed her arms and just said "explain". You tell her how Bulma somehow found you and was following you for a while.

18: "Really?"

Y/N: "You Dont understand, The one person I'm scared of us her!"

18: "We'll see about that"

Y/N: "But anyways. I wanted to save this for later but I guess were here now."

18 was confused. Y/N pulled out multiple capsules. Within them were a picnic blanket, an actual blanket, and a special fire wood pile that give of a protection from bugs (A recent Briefs invention). You lit it and invited 18 to lay down with you.

She smiles and lays down on your chest. You layed down and just observed the world. The starts, fireflies, the animals the breeze, and the lights from the city. Despite all the beauty around you nothing was comparable to 18. You laid there for a while, each savouring each others warmth. After awhile you were about to say something when 18 interrupted.

18: "Thank you."

Y/N: "For what?"

18: "Everything. This night...no not just this night every moment I've been with you has been fun in its own way."

She scored up and kissed you. You returned it with passion. After a while you split up.

18: "Why don't we take this home for desert"

Your mind went blank as your tail did a small spaz. Ghost Nappa suddenly appeared and began reminding you of his lessons.

18, somehow more turned on by your embarrassment said

18: "How about now."

She rolled over and began to take off her clothes. Right before things could get interesting you were hit with blinding lights.

Bulma has arrived in her aircraft. After noticing what was going on Bulma immediately went bright red. Vegeta (who just woke up) looked mad before realizing that his son was about to get laid and he laughed and gave a thumbs up.

Bulma returned home.

You looked up too see 18 blood red. You couldn't help but snicker.

Y/N: "let's just go home"

The embarrassed 18 couldn't even nod.

You picked her up bridal style and flew home she fell asleep in your arms. After arriving home you put her in her bed and were about too leave when she grabbed your hand.

18: "Please stay"

You smile and lay down with her. You both fell asleep before anything entertaining could happen.

End.
I have a couple of other projects I've been working on so except slow updates.

Also the Buu Saga will come up shortly so I can finally write action again.