Planet hoppers

After a day had passed and they haven't been brought back Bulma and Y/N set off in a random direction.

For a while there was nothing to be seen. To conserve energy / distract him from his growing hunger Y/N began meditating while Bulma watched some of the films she had put for when she was supposed to take it out for a test.

Hours passed by with no new changes. Bulma tried to join you in meditating but quickly gave up and went back to watching movies.

(With Nappa)

Napp woke up with a horrible headache. He was tied up and he had no clue on how he got there. Nappa tried to break through his restraints but too no avail.

Vegeta: "Ah, I see your awake"

Nappa: "Oh hey Vegeta! What's going on? Why am i tied up?"

Vegeta: "Don't play dumb with me, You know exactly what you did"

Vegeta punched Nappa in the stomach. Nappa coughed up blood.

Nappa: "Look I'm sorry about what I did it was a complete accident"

Vegeta has to prevent himself from killing Nappa. After he calmed down. He spoke to Nappa.

Vegeta: "Nappa, I'm going to make you suffer like never before, so you can receive a small bit of the pain you've caused me."

Nappa: "Vegeta, you do know my thing for pain right?"

Vegeta: "Unfortunately yes, you should've really put those...devices somewhere hidden so I'd never have to see it"

Vegeta: "But Nappa, I don't intend on hurting you...physically."

Nappa: "What?"

Vegeta: "I know the three things that make you terrified"

Nappa: "What are you talking abo- no...no...NO NO NO NO! You don't mean those thing right?"

Vegeta just laughed as he introduced Nappas torture.

Vegeta: "Until this whole mess is resolved you will suffer."

Vegeta untied Nappa but used his ki to keep him restrained for a bit.

Vegeta: "This is where you'll be staying."

Vegeta walked away.

As soon as he shut the metallic door the lights were cut.

Nappa let out a large scream. 1 of his fears was the dark. He looked around and saw that no one was there. Fear #2.

Nappa ran to the kitchen only too see it was full of just vegetables.

Nappa: "VEGETA YOU MONSTER."

(Timeskip 4 hours later)

Nappa was lying on the floor crying.

18: "I thought he'd be a tougher guy to be honest"

Vegeta: "Nappa enjoyed terrorizing others so he would distract himself from his own fears"

18: "That sounds like you..."

Vegeta: "Shut up!"

(Back to Bulma)

After a day of aimless flying you were disturbed by a loud beep. You shot up and went into a fighting stance. While Bulma checked what was causing the beep.

Bulma: "There is a nearby planet!!"

Y/N jumped up and hugged Bulma. This could be their ticket home. Bulma made there way towards the planet. She gave of the universal signal of peace and landed on the rocky planet.