Rescue Mission

"Speech"
"Thought"

Currently Goku is flying through space, Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma are looking for dragon balls and Vegeta is doing the same.

Vegeta was flying around looking sensing ki to determine where the billiards are. Vegeta suddenly sensed a strong ki which ended up being Zarbon. Vegeta smirked and flew right into him.

Zarbon: "Vegeta it has been a while"

Vegeta: "Hello Zarbon"

Zarbon: "You know it's foolish to take on Frieza. I know you're going for the dragon balls but do you really think your stronger then frieza"

Vegeta: " Frieza was scared of the saiyans. He will meet the same fate Dodoria did"

Zarbon: *scoffs* "Oh please you couldn't beat Dodoria with that puny power level of yours"

Vegeta: "Oh really want to test that"

   Zarbon and Vegeta began to fight. Zarbon launched a massive ki blast that Vegeta smacked away.

Zarbon: "I see your more then just talk Vegeta but you have no chanche if beating me"

Zarbon charged at Vegeta and launched kicks at him which Vegeta easily dodged before taking Zarbon down.

Vegeta: "Well looks like you were wrong Zarbon."

Zarbon: "You don't hold a candle to my true power"

Vegeta: "Oh really show me it"

Zarbon transformed and took Vegeta down. Little did Zarbon know a certain saiyan saw the whole thing. Zarbon picked. Vegeta up and flew him towards Friezas camp.

       You followed quietly behind and we're gonna save your dad.

(2 hours later)

         You had scouted our Friezas camp and more importantly figured out where Vegeta was.

Y/N: 'Okay I sneak in and hide near my father when he returns to full power we quickly bust out.

As you finished thinking that Vegetas ki shot  up

Y/N: 'Just go with it'

You ran into the building and saw your dad was about to escape but was about to get taken down by one of friezas guards. You punched down the guard just as Vegeta turned around.

Vegeta: "I knew you were gonna show up"

Y/N "Enough talking just leave"

Vegeta: "Hey! I'm your dad you listen to me"

Guards began showing before Vegeta just flew away grumbling he stole the 5 dragon balls Frieza had and took off. As you were flying Vegeta saw Krillin with a dragon ball and flew after him and Zarbon followed shortly after.

After a short confrontation Vegeta had the dragon ball but Zarbon landed behind him.

Zarbon: "Hand over the dragon balls and I will spare you"

Vegeta: "Over my dead body"

Zarbon: "As you wish"

          The fights went differently this time Vegeta and Zarbon were equally matched. Each blow was countered. . Each counter was countered. Each countered counter was countered. You get the idea. Suddenly You got a voice in your head

Vegeta: 'MAKE A DISTRACTION!"

You instantly launched a ki blast above Zarbons head making him drop his guard for a split second. Vegeta punched right threw Zarbon before sitting down recovering.

After taking  Krillin dragon ball and realizing that Gohan had stole one of theirs Vegeta was in a fury. He searched everywhere for them but couldn't find them. Vegeta eventually found them but at the worst time possible.

          The Ginyu force had appeared.

                                 End.