Private room!

(Izzy's POV)
"How's your mum Iz?" Lily says, placing her arm over my shoulder to comfort me. "She's okay Lil! She's getting better. I had to exaggerate a bit on the phone to make it believable that I wasn't coming so I could surprise you! But I'm still really worried about her" I say as she pulls me into a tight hug. "Your mum is strong Iz. She will be fine, I know she will" she says and I smile at her. She smiles back and I see Lana and Bex walking down the corridor we are sitting in. I look at Lily and move my eyes back and forth to them to show her where to look. Lilly turns round and looks at them. They both see us and smile and wave at us. Me and Lily wave back and look at each other. We hold hands and start squealing and jumping up and down of the seats. Lana and Bex turn around and laugh. And continue walking to the room we are meeting in. Lily looks at her watch. "They're half an hour early!" She says and I lean over the check the time. "They might be getting the room ready or something" I say. Lily's mum walks over to us. "Hey girls!" She says "everything ok?" She looks at us and Lily replies.
"Yes mum! Better than ok." She says and runs to hug her mum. Her mum smiles and opens her left arm for me to join. I jump up and run into the hug. We stand there for what feels like hours before we slowly pull away and we all sit down. Waiting patiently for the meeting to start.

(Lana's POV)
I look out of the window to see a woman walking over to the girls. It's Lily's mum. Lily and her talk for a minute before lily runs up to her mum and hugs her. Her mum smiles before holding her arm out and Izzy runs into the hug. They stand there for a minute and Bex comes over to see what I'm looking at. "Aww" she says smiling. "I'm so happy they are friends" she says and I smile and nod in agreement. About 5 minutes later me and Bex open the door and see Izzy, Lily and Josie sitting on the bench together. "You ready?" I say and Izzy and Lily jump up. Lily gives her mum a kiss on the cheek and a hug as she waved goodbye. "See you in a bit mum!" She says as she walks in. I let them into the room and walk up to her mum. "I know" she says, before I could even talk. "I'm sorry?" I say back.
"I know you and Bex are their birth mothers." She says, I am shocked.
"How?" I say and she looks and me and chuckles. "The way you reacted with the bracelet. I noticed it and I saw you talking with Lily and run to Bex. I knew the birth mothers were best friends. I called the adoption agency and asked if it was true and they confirmed it. And yes, I would like you to tell them in this meeting" she says. I smile and nod before pulling her into a hug. She hesitates for a minute and then hugs me back. "Thank you." I say and she looks at me confused.
"For what?"
"For looking after them. While me and Bex couldn't." She smiles and nods.
"I am still open to look after them, but I'll let them decide who they stay with." She smiles and walks away. I make my way back into the room to see Bex already crying. "Seriously" I say tilting my head to the side with a sarcastic look on my face. "I don't know what happened, she looked at me and just burst into tears" Izzy says and I look at her. "That's just Bex being Bex" I say laughing and Bex nudges me in the arm "OW!" I say and she laughs. I laugh back sarcastically and the girls burst out laughing. Me and Bex look at each other and smile. And them Bex burst into tears again. I look at her again and place my hand on my head. "I swear to god Bex this isn't going to be easy with you in here" I say laughing. Izzy stands up and walks to Bex. She looks at her for a moment and wraps her arms around her, comforting her. Bex looks at me and does her shocked face trying to rub it in that she got a hug. I roll my eyes and watch as she sobs on her shoulder. Eventually Izzy pulls away and sits back in her seat. Bex grabs a tissue and blows her nose. I try to talk but every time I do she blows again and again. I look at her and grab the tissue out of her hand before throwing it into the bin. She laughs and I roll my eyes in a joking way. Izzy and Lily are laughing too. "So, what did you want to speak to us about?" Lily says. I look at her. "Well, this isn't going to be easy." Just then the door bursts open and a tall man walks through. Josie runs behind him trying to stop him. "Dad?" Lily says. "What are you doing here" she says looking at him with tears in his eyes.