LILY??!

(Lily's POV) 

We were walking home from the shop when Izzy, Jen, Izzy and Matilda run across the road before the car comes. They don't realise I've gone. I try to catch up so I run across the road but out of nowhere I see a car turn the corner at full speed and come crashing into me. The whole world turns black and as soon as I get a tiny bit of vision, I put all my strength into moving closer to the house. As I get close, I see Lana and Jen run towards me and Lana screams my name and starts to cry. She runs over to help me and screams. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" Jen runs to the house and calls the ambulance and Lana lays me on the couch. "Lily, what happened?" She says. I try to speak. "It was a car, it was going so fast." I manage to blur out and she hugs me and starts to cry on my shoulder. "It's ok, the ambulance is coming." I was too weak, I was too tired. I fell asleep, there with Lana on my shoulder.

I wake up later in a hospital bed. "SHE'S AWAKE!" a doctor shouts and the door opens and I expect to see Lana but instead I see Josie, dad and Izzy. "Where's Lana?" I say and Josie looks at me confused. "Sweetie what do you mean?" She says. I look to Izzy who also looks confused. "Lana Parrilla, my mother." I say and Josie hugs me. "Lily, I'm your mother, you have never met Lana. We were on the way to a vidcon and you got into an accident in the road. You have been in a coma for 2 weeks." She says and I start to cry. 

"No, NO!" I say "IT CAN'T BE FAKE, IT FELT SO REAL, IT WAS ALL SO NICE!" I SCREAM "IZZY YOU MUST REMEMBER, YOU WERE THERE TOO!" I shout. Izzy looks at me.

"Me?" She says. "Lily, i'm sorry, it wasn't real..." She says and I Cry into my knees. I feel them all come to hug me and I push them away. "please, I want to be alone." I say and they all nod and walk out. I think of the time I have with Lana. I hurry onto instagram and see that all the posts Lana and Jen and Bex put up of us are gone. it really was all fake...

Hey Guys! TYSM FOR 300 READS!!!! The story isn't over yet. What do you think, was it real or was it fake? I'll update ASAP. 

-Lily <3