Day out!

(Izzy's POV)

"IZZY! GET READY AND COME DOWNSTAIRS" Bex shouted from downstairs.

"COMING MUM!" I shouted back. It felt weird calling Bex mum after only knowing her for 3 days. But it also felt so right. I ran down stairs and Bex was waiting by the door. Lily and Lana were waiting outside. It had only been 3 hours since we last saw each other, but we still missed each other. "LILY!" I screamed as I ran up and jumped into her arms. Lana and Bex started laughing. "You two really can't live without each other, can you?" Lana Says while she turns away and heads back into the car. "Nope!" I say, following her in and sitting next to Lily. Lily looks at me and wait until Bex and Lana start talking before she speaks. "you have to see my room! It's massive." She says and I look at her laughing.

"Me too! I have a surprise for you too. Deena made it!" I say and Lily looks at me.

'You met Deena?" She says

'No! She helped Lana's mum with my room." I say and she looks back at me.

"Cool!" She says. "WHAT"S THE SURPRISE??" She shouts

"I can't tell you or it won't be a surprise dumb bum!" I say laughing. Bex looks at me and laughs. "You definitely got Lana's attitude!" She says, Lana shrugs her shoulders.

"What can I say?" She says and winks at me. I wink back as the car comes to a halt. "we're here." The driver says as we all get out. Me and Lily look at each other. "This is the biggest mall I have ever been in!" I say. "But then again I've never been in a mall. Because I've never been to America before". I say and Lily nods in agreement. Lana and Bex walk in and me and Lily follow. We walk around all the shops and buy lovely clothes from: gap, new look, guess, Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret. Me and Lily got matching pyjamas for when we have sleepovers. We then went to a restaurant near Lana's house and soon went our separate ways back to our new homes. I loved my new life.