WHAT?!

(Lana's POV)
"Lily! Come down!" I shout upstairs as I hear a groan. "NOOO MUMM!! IT'S SO EARLY!" I hear Lily shout back. "LILY MARIA PARRILLA GET YOUR BUM DOWN THESE STAIRS!" I shout back. I hear her groan again and I look to Jen who is holding in a laugh. I let out a laugh and Jen gives up and burst out laughing. "Oh, Jen's here" I hear Lily say.
"You bet kid." Jen says and Lily walks over to Jen and hugs her. "Morning mum" she says and hugs me. I pick her up in a hug and say "morning" and I give her a kiss on the forehead. "So... what's up?" She says and I look at her and then look at Jen. "Well, I need to tell you something" I say and look to Jen and give her my 'you tell her' look and she nods. Lily leans to turn around so she can see Jen because I'm still carrying her. "Me and your mum are um.."
"Are??" Lily says
"Together" Jen says and smiles at me. I smile back and we both look to Lily who had a shocked look on her face. "Lily?" I say with a worried tone in my voice. She looks at me and Smiles brightly. "Morrilla!" She squeals! I laugh and place her down. "What's that? Some kind of ship name" I say laughing. "Mhm!" she says "I can imagine the edits the fandom will make when they find out!" She screams. Me and Jen look at each other and laugh. Lily runs to the kitchen and sits on the the chair. "Pancakes anyone?" She says and I laugh and shake my head no, so does Jen. "Suit yourself" she says and grabs a pancake from the packet. "Mum, where's Bex?" She says looking at the couch. "She went back home earlier" I say back and she smiles lightly. "What's up?" I say. She looks back at me. "She promised me she would take me shopping today for a girlie day because we haven't had one yet." She says and I hug her. "She never brakes a promise" I say and smile at her giving her another kiss on the forehead. Lily runs up stairs and runs back down five minutes later with blue denim jeans and a white crop top and a very familiar hoodie tied around her waist. "What's the hoodie?" I say and she looks at me going red. "Nothing." She says back and tightens the knot. Jen looks at me and furrows her brows. I run behind her and pull the hoodie off to reveal its my merch. "Why were you hiding it? You're my biggest fan" I say and wink at her. "I thought you would find it weird because you're my mum now." She says "but it's my favourite hoodie so I can't stop wearing it" she says laughing. "I wouldn't find it weird!" I say hugging her and giving her the handbag she left downstairs and pushing her out the door. "Have fun!" I say and she looks at me confused. I scurried to the window and watch as she gets into Bex's car with a bright smile on in her face. "Needy mother" Jen says laughing and walking up to me. "I gotta make sure she's ok" I say laughing back and pulling her into a hug, her head stays by mine and she pecks me on the lips. I let out a chuckle and Jen looks to me confused. "What?" She says.
"Nothing, I'm just happy." I say back and she smiles and kisses me again.