Bex and Izzy

(Izzy's POV)

I walk into the huge house. "Woah Bex, you have a beautiful house."
"Thank you sweetheart. It's your house too now!" I smile at her and hug her. She hugs me tightly and eventually pulls away. "I know Lana's mum and Deena did some work to your room." She says. I have to think for a moment about who Deena is, but then I remember it's Lana's sister! "Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" I say and Bex runs upstairs and I follow her. She opens a door to a massive room. The bed is a queen size and theres two doors on the other end and a smaller door next to them. I walk over and open one. "MY OWN BATHROOM!" I say and she laughs. I open the other door. I walk in and my jaw dropped to the floor. "A WALK IN WARDROBE. OH MY GOSH- I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES TO FIT IN HERE." I scream and Bex runs in. she smiles at me and says. "Don't you worry about that, me and Lana have a plan for tonight!" She says and I smile, curious about what it is. I walk over to the little room and see a note underneath. 

Dear Izzy and Lily,

I can't wait to meet you. Lana told me how close you were and I just knew I had to do something for you both.

Deena <3

I look up to Bex and open the door. I see a small gap that has LED lights going through. I follow them and it leads to a secret den. Theres a small TV and a blow up bed with white bedding and pink and grey pillows. There's a pink LED light that reads. 'Lily's and Izzy's den'. I scream and run to Bex. "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH" I scream and she laughs. I jump onto the bed and Bex sit's on the end. "I'm glad you like it" She says. I smile and hug her. "Thanks Mum!" I say.