2x10-What Have I Done To Deserve This?

Charlie was standing in the locker room with the rest of her friends, eyes narrowed in slight suspicion

Charlie was standing in the locker room with the rest of her friends, eyes narrowed in slight suspicion. Georgie-boy and Mer were acting weird.

Actually, Georgie-boy and Mer were acting weird around each other, which only served to solidify a couple of theories in the girl's mind. Stepping closer to Cris, she leaned in and whispered, "Hundred bucks says they had sex, and that's why something's off with them."

"No way. She wouldn't, would she?" Retorted the curly-haired woman, glancing back at her person, before her eyes widened comically, "Holy shit, she totally did."

The British blonde nodded solemnly, "yep, she totally did. We need to put this girl on a tequila ban or something, before she sleeps with every inappropriate man on the east coast."

"Think she'll confess if we ask her?"

"Ask? No, she'll deny it like a whore in a catholic church, but if we confront her, she'll fold like a goddamn lawn chair."

Cristina nodded thoughtfully, "mhm, worst comes to worst, you pull out the puppy-eyes eyes. That shit works on all of us."

Charlie grinned smugly, nodding her head, before turning her attention to an approaching Alex, who gestured towards the two awkward interns and said, "50 bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan."

"Not possible, since he was with me all night," retorted the blonde, before elaborating at her friends' incredulous looks, "Calm down, I didn't sleep with the man, but we did close down Joe's, and I dropped him off at his hotel after, so..."

Narrowing her eyes, Izzie pulled up her hair, before joking, "You had the chance to sleep with McSteamy, and you didn't take it?"

"Can't afford anymore drama right now, Izzie-fizzie. Derek's already got a stick with my name on it up his ass, don't want to ram that fucker in there tighter."

The former model giggled, before looking back at the two and muttering, "There's something going on. I mean look at them."

Alex chuckled, "Alright he walked in on her doing McDreamy."

The women all shot his bemused looks, Charlie burying her face in his shoulder and giggling loudly. The man grew quiet, before moaning, "Did I just call that dude McDreamy?"

The British girl nodded, removing herself from his arms, and patting him on the cheeks, "You sure did, Xander. You absolutely did. Oh I'm so glad I have an eidetic memory, and this moment will forever be engraved into my mind."

He groaned jokingly, pushing her shoulder, before turning to Izz with narrowed eyes, "You are ruining my life."

The model scoffed, and as he stepped close to pull her into a kiss, Charlie pulled him away, "No! No pornos in the locker room. We all use it, and I'd rather not ask Derek for a lobotomy before my second coffee of the day, please and thank you."