3x03-What I Am

The British blonde had just finished pulling her hair into a French plait, standing in the locker room with her family, awaiting a new day

Turning her back to Xander, motioning for him to unclasp her necklace, the boy complied as George said, "So Izzie left the house this morning. That's a good sign."

Nodding, Charlie turned around to agree, before her attention was drawn to a sickly looking Meredith, who was currently downing some Pepto-Bismol like it's tequila.

Walking towards her, the taller blonde's eyes narrowed in concern as she questioned softly, "You okay Mer?"

Her person nodded, "I'm just... not feeling like myself."

"O'Malley has that effect on Women. Ask Dr. Torres." Joked Alex from his position on the bench.

George rounded at him, eyes wide, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Chuckling under her breath, Charlie interjected, "Georgie-baby, you threw her out, which was exceedingly mean of you."

"I did not. Who told you that?" Blubbered the boy.

"Torres. Don't worry. I get it. She's hot... but she's not for you." Reasoned Alex softly, as Charlie turned her attention back to the ill-looking Meredith, "Do you want to maybe take the day off? I mean, you can't be alright if you're downing Pepto by the bottle."

The shorter woman shook her head with a strained smile, "I'm okay Char, promise. Just working some things out in my mind."

"Well don't work too hard, if the way you're looking is any indication, any more and you'll fall flat on your arse." 

v^√√v^─√v^√v^─

They found Bailey waiting for them in the hallway, an impatient look on her face, "Let's go people. I've been in surgery since 2 AM. I'm in no mood."

Noticing Cris hurrying towards them, Alex screamed jokingly, "Yang you're late."

The dark haired woman glared at him, as she argued, "Hey! I got here before George." As the boy himself countered, "I'm here! I was here!"

Charlie rolled her eyes at her friends, hurrying to follow after Miranda's quick pace. At lease until Mer fell behind, holding onto her stomach with a queazy expression.

"Woman troubles?" questioned Cristina, taking step beside both blondes. 

The shorter ones hook her head, complaining, "Men troubles. I think this dating two guys thing is getting to me. The stress of it. Finn, Derek. Derek, Finn. I think I'm getting an ulcer."

Giggling slightly, Charlie interjected,  "Your men have literally driven you to the point of chugging Pepto huh?" As Cris added with a smile,"McDreamy and the vet are making you sick?"