3x17-Didn't We Almost Have it All?

"I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it's kinda great

"I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it's kinda great. Can we set her on fire after?" Joked Cris happily, gesturing at a toilet-paper covered Meredith.

While the older blonde glared jokingly, Charlie chuckled, "Yes please. That'd be fun to observe."

Mer looked at her two people, exclaiming amidst a giggle, "No, we cannot."

The ladies were all gathered in Meredith's house, to celebrate Cris' last night as a single woman, aka, her bachelorette party.

The bride to be glanced down at Callie, who was busily scribbling on her hand, when she muttered, "Okay, these wedding vows are not all gonna fit on here."

The curly-haired intern snorted, "Okay, then write smaller."

Looking down at their work, the youngest giggled, "Be still Cris. You keep moving and now the word 'vow' just became 'cow', which is not, I think, what you want to call your husband on the altar."

Izzie frowned at them, "You don't need vows on your hand. When you get up there, just speak from the heart."

All three laughed, as Cristina deadpanned, "Uh, Izzie, the heart is an organ. It pumps, it circulates blood, it gets clogged from time to time. It does not, however, speak. It doesn't have tiny little lips on it."

"Well, you're all 'glass totally empty'."

Cris shook her head and remained silent, whilst Charlie chortled, "Well Izz, I'm pretty sure our girl's gonna enjoy being married, it's all of this wedding bullshit that's driving her mental."

Suddenly, everyone's pagers ran, with the only exception being Cris'.

Glancing down at the device, the youngest stood up, sighing, "Well ladies, party's over. No rest for the wicked and all."

As the women exited quickly, leaving behind the three best friends, Cris muttered, "Hey, mine didn't go off. Piece of crap."

"You can do this, right?" Questioned Mer worriedly, looking their person.

"Become a piece of chattel? Sure. Looking forward to it."

Charlie chuckled, "No, she meant walk down that aisle. We need you towels down that aisle today Cris, okay?"

"You marrying Burke, it's a sign. It's a sign that people like you and me and Char can do this...be healthy, be happy. You marrying Burke restores my faith in us." Added Mer, gesturing between their group.

"Oh, I get it. My wedding's about the two of you." Joked the woman, standing up.

"Exactly, glad you understand that." Laughed the British girl.

Mer chuckled along with, before repeating her earlier question, "So, you can do this, right?"

"I can do this."