3x16-Desire and Testing 1-2-3

Their exams were quickly approaching, and as such, the group of internal found themselves in Cristina and Burke's apartment, studying

"What are the signs of a central line infection?"questioned Alex.

Meredith, who was the one currently in the hot seat, replied quickly, "Puss, redness and fever."

"What's Kahn's syndrome?"

She hesitated, stuttering slightly, as George joked, "Cracking under the pressure?"

"No! It's hypocortolism!"

Charlie chuckled from her seat, shaking her head, "nope, it's primary hypro dostrolonism."

As Alex nodded, pointing to her to signify her answer was correct, she pumped her fist in victory, "yes! My turn in the hot seat!"

"No, it's my turn!" Argued Izzie petulantly, running to the now vacant chair.

The youngest rolled her eyes, mumbling, "Fine, you're still dumbed than me though."

Since her voice had been so low, only Cristina heard her, which caused the curly-haired woman to burst into a fit of badly-hidden giggles.

Her fiancé approached her with some cake to try, and Charlie turned her attention to the annoying blonde in their group.

"What is the strongest layer of the small bowel?" Questioned George knowingly.

Izzie wiggled in her seat, mumbling, "Damn it, damn it, damn it."

Snorting in laughter, Charlie joked, "it's not snot Izz, so think again."

Izzie pulled her tongue out at her cheekily, continuing to think, before finally answering, "Submucosa."

"Wait, wait. How do you know that?" Cris looked at George with big eyes, "Are you studying with the wife's cards?"

"Whatcards?" Questioned Mer in confusion.

"Callie was ranked number one in her year after this test. She has legendary flash cards." Explained Cristina, impressed.

"Yeah, well so was I." Added then youngest, waving hers around in the air with a triumphant grin, "And, I've created anagrams for every difficult term, that way, if my eidetic memory fails me somehow, I can still remember them using a mnemonic device."

Cristina glared at her jokingly, before complaining, "I want the seat!"

"Nope, it's mine!" Stated Alex, running and reaching the seat before the Asian woman could.

She sat back on the couch beside her people, huffing slightly, as Izzie questioned, "What is atenicaratosis?"

"It's a pre-malignant lesion."

"In old people!" supplied Cris, only for Charlie to counter, shaking her head, "Nope, can happen to anyone!"

Taking a bite of the cake given to her, she looked at Burke when he asked, "is too tart?"