Interlude 2: Intercontinental Fun

Charlie and Meredith had accompanied Cris on her honeymoon, their person needing all of the support and encouragement they could give her

They'd snorkelled, kayaked, and most importantly, drunk their combined weights in tequila and commiserated about men.

Well...Cris and Mer had commiserated. Charlie had just remained silent, since thankfully, her relationship seemed to be flourishing.

Speaking of, the girl checked on her people, and realising they were each dead asleep in their own rooms, hurried to hers in order to make a very important phone call.

Taking a seat on her bed, she listening to the ringing impatiently, before Mark finally picked up, "Hey baby,"

Charlie smiled,  "hey love. I missed you."

"I know, I missed you too. How are you? Drunk yet?" There was laughter in his voice, as though he already suspected the answer to the question.

"Fuck off!" She giggled, "I only called you drunk once, you arse. And beside, it's far more fun to watch the girls fall over themselves, especially when I can't contribute to their 'relationships and men suck' diatribes."

"Oh, so no complains from you, Miss Hawthorne? You haven't been dragging my good name through the mud?"

"Okay, first of all, I'm fairly certain your good name in already filthy, courtesy of your former playboy ways, and secondly, no, I have not, in fact, been complaining. Why, did you expect me to?"

The man went quiet, before softly replying, "Well, I'm not perfect Ace. And I know you could do much better, so..."

"I can't actually. You're basically perfect for me, which doesn't mean you're perfect, per-say, just perfectly perfect for me." She reassured him softly, before adding teasingly, "Though maybe I do have one complaint." 

Noticing the tone of her voice, his own dropped in timber, "Oh? And what's that?"

Charlie bit her lip, "There's no one here to help scratch a rather particular...itch, if you will."

"Is that so?  Well, we can't have that, now can we?" He murmured, "Are you in bed baby?"

She hummed in reply, and he ordered, "I want you total your hand, and slide it softly under your shirt. Can you do that for me?"

Understanding his intentions,  she slowly complied, sighing at the feeling, and he continued, "Now, I want you to slowly cup one of those soft breasts of yours. Just cup them, stroke them slowly."

She followed his intersections, eyes closing, imagining it was his hand on her body, instead of her own. She she softly moaned, he began again, "Now slowly circle that nipple. Don't touch it just yet."

When she began feeling shivers explode down her back, her moans became a little louder, and she asked, "What now?"

Mark ignored her question, saying instead, "Do you know, nothing's ever tasted sweeter. That day you showed them to me, I swore they would taste like candy, they were so red. And I was right."

He could hear her breathing accelerate, and slowly grabbed his cock, stroking softly, before murmuring, "I want you to pinch them, not too hard though, can't have them hurt."

Her whimpers became louder,  and he closed his eyes, swearing he could feel her under him, feel her soft skin against his own, "Now I want you to slide your other hand under your panties baby. Cup that pussy for me, tell me how wet it is."

Charlie did as he said, stroking softly, moaning when she felt the wetness on her fingers. His voice came in her ear again, and he asked, "Are you wet Ace?"

"Uh-huh," she hummed, fingers gliding over her skin.

"Can you slowly pinch that clit for me?"

When she did, her moans become louder, and bit into her pillow to muffle them. She could hear his low groans on the other side, could almost see him beneath her eyelids as he pleasured himself. 

"Ace, are you ready for me, baby?" He questioned, voice strained.

Charlie couldn't reply, simply moaning in return, and he finally said,  "Take two fingers, and put them in. Fuck yourself slowly, the way I do. Can you feel that? Feel your muscle tighten around your own fingers?"

"Yeah..."

"Whenever you do that, I lose all control baby. You own me, completely."

She whimpered, head shaking. It felt good, but she needed more, she needed him. "Mark..."

"Yes, baby?"

"More, please."

Across the country, phone stuck between his ear and shoulder, one hand poised against the wall of his bathroom, Mark groaned at her low voice, at the pure lust and desire in it. Biting into his lip, other hand moving faster, grip becoming firmer, he ordered, "Take your other hand, and play with that beautiful clit. Stroke it slowly."

He could hear her murmurs on the other side, soft, breathy moans that fell like music in his ears, and unable to contain himself, he released one himself.

"I'm close," she murmured, and he knew, her eyes were closed, head thrown back. He could almost see her in his mind's eye, knew she was biting into her lip harshly.

"Go faster, cum for me Ace. I want to hear you cum calling my name."

Charlie's teeth bit into her lip harder, and she sped her movements up, one hand fucking herself, while the other rubbed her clit quickly. Exhaling a breathy whimper, she asked, "Are you close?"

"Yeah baby. I'm right there with you." He murmured, voice clearly strained.

With his moans in her ears, and the image of his body moving over hers, she felt herself let go, and with a low moan of his name, her orgasm washed over her.

When she'd calmed down, she could hear him breathing quickly on  the phone, and giggled slowly, "Well, that was something."

Mark chuckled as well, shaking his head in amazement at the power she had over him, "I'd say so, yeah."

She bit her lip, smiling at the surprise she had for him, as he continued, "You better come home soon, Ace. This is getting ridiculous."

"Sooner than you think love. Far sooner than you think."

When they'd hung up, she glanced at her packed suitcase siting in the corner of her room, as well as her flight tickets on the table.

Her people had needed her, and she'd been there, but she needed her boyfriend now, and tomorrow, she would be back in his arms.