Mysteries- OH MY GOSH IT'S JUNIPER HOLMES.

Pyrrhia woke up extremely uncomfortable. When she opened her eyes, she was in the exact same cell she had been in two days ago. All the Dragonets of Destiny(plus Delta) were nearby.

Wait.

Two Dragonets were missing.

The RainWing and the SeaWing.

Pyrrhia hoped they were alright. Leafspeaker was also missing. At least she thought so, until she saw the hybrid standing before the NightWing, asking a question.

"Sir? I've been meaning to ask. Who even are you?" Leafspeaker asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" The NightWing warned.

"Yes."

"My name is Morrowstalker."

Leafspeaker is a traitor...

And that horrible dragon is Morrowstalker. The dragon who delivered the prophecy, Pyrrhia thought.

"B-but you can't be-" Leafspeaker started.

"The dragon who delivered the prophecy? That's me. Except I made it all up. It was all part of a grand scheme, the motive of which I don't trust you with.

"For the plan, I needed everyone in the prophecy, one dragon with an impenetrable soul, one of the queens, and a Flamesilk of royal lineage."

"Well, where are you going to get one?"

"The bright one I sent you for. Her mother was once the queen of the SilkWings."

Both Leafspeaker and Pyrrhia were shocked.

"I thought all the queens that stepped down were killed?"

"Ah, yes. Evil spared her life when Firefly promised to hide her identity. She was a young queen at the time. Barely even an adult. Although, unfortunately, we found out about her little rebellion, so we had to contain her."

Pyrrhia couldn't hold herself back. "IS SHE ALIVE?!"

Leafspeaker and Morrowstalker looked at her.

"TELL ME, YOU TRAITORS!"

Leafspeaker looked at Pyrrhia, a thousand words visible in her face, like, I'm sorry, and, I never meant for this to happen.

"Why should I tell you anything?" Morrowstalker said.

"What will you lose by telling me?" Pyrrhia shot back.

"Cliché. I will lose her, and I need her, Your Highness."

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!"

"Is it not obvious?"

Pyrrhia glared at him in silent fury. She tried to use her Flamesilk, but it wouldn't come out.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business with Dragonfly." The NightWing shimmered out of view, until eventually, all that could be seen of him was a faint shimmer in the air. Once the shimmer was gone, Leafspeaker ran over to Pyrrhia, and for the first time, Pyrrhia noticed the metal bands around the hybrid's wrists and ankles. "We don't have much time. Ocelot! Get everyone out!" Leafspeaker said. A RainWing came over and started freeing everyone.

Pyrrhia glared at her as soon as Ocelot had freed her and the others. "Why should I trust you?"

"Because I was forced into this. Pyrrhia, he was going to kill Amanita."

"What-"

"I'll explain later. Ocelot, start obeying Pyrrhia's commands. Pyrrhia, tell her to change back into Amanita."