We Made a Mess

Pyrrhia thought she was done constantly waking up in the claws of the same dragon over and over again.

She was wrong.

She opened her eyes. There was no difference between that and when they were closed. After a bit of inspection, she found that she was blindfolded in a giant web or something. Thick cloth was wrapped around all four of her talons, and tied together at each forearm, then her talons were tied together. Her wings were tied to her sides.

"Mmfmmfmm?!" Pyrrhia said through ropes that bound her snout shut.

"WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!" Roared a voice.

Then a tail poked around Pyrrhia's face, nudged its way under her blindfold, and pushed it off her face. The tail turned out to belong to the SilkWing Dragonet of Destiny. Pyrrhia returned the favor. The giant NightWing was pacing across the cave they were in, looking quite frustrated.

It wasn't so much a cave as it was a sinkhole. The SilkWings could see a tiny dot of sunlight far above the NightWing.

They looked at each other. Why wasn't what working?

Pyrrhia searched for any weaknesses in her bindings, but she was out. Guess she'd-

NOOOOO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.

She'd have to rely on the empathy of that rat Leafspeaker.

Pyrrhia's tail began lashing. She continued to look around. All the Dragonets were there, minus the LeafWing(s?), the IceWing, the RainWing, the SandWing, and the SkyWing, plus Delta and her mother.

Morrowstalker punched the cave wall. Part of it started crumbling.

Well, this was a mess.

The War's Prophecyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें