Darkness and Light

Juniper wasn't fully positive what was going on. Cove shook her awake and told her they needed to go, but not why, or where.

So here they all were flying across Pantala. She was helping Leafspeaker along with Amanita.

After a million hundred years(give or take four hours) of flying, Juniper finally saw what looked like a tear in the earth. "What's that?"

"It's promising." Violet said. So they all flew downward to check it out. It was a lot deeper than it appeared.

"Scorpio?" Juniper said. "We could use some extra stealth."

Scorpio nodded. He grabbed a rock for each of them(minus Lily, since she could camouflage). "Hold these."

Everyone took them. Juniper couldn't even see her own talons, let alone the other dragons. They all descended down the hole. It took annoyingly long. When they finally got down, they saw the others in what looked like a giant web. Morrowstalker's tail constantly lashed. It must have scratched Leafspeaker, because Juniper heard her gasp.

The large NightWing's ears pricked. He turned his head toward the sound. "Show yourself." He said. The rocks were magically wrenched out of everyone's claws, revealing their existence. However, Amanita was nowhere to be seen. Strange. "Well," Morrowstalker said. "Look who's here. Just the dragons I've been looking for." He grabbed everyone but the Violet and HiveWings and threw them into the web. Leafspeaker yelped.

Amanita materialized out of nowhere. She looked at Leafspeaker without moving her head.

"Not yet." Morrowstalker said. He took two threads of silk out of the web, wrapped them around his horns, pulled them down, and held them in front of himself. "Now."

(*cough* It was the first ritual thing that came to mind)

Amanita spun her talons in a circle. Flames spiraled out of her claws and formed a ball. It expanded to three times the size of her head, and she hurled it at the web. The web caught fire in nanoseconds. It quickly spread all over the web. The silk didn't look remotely destroyed.

Reality seemed to tear open as the threads Morrowstalker had grabbed were shrouded in glowing flames. A flare of light split the universe apart, and a tear that looked like the entrance to a tent appeared in the light(Borrowed from His Dark Materials). Morrowstalker walked through the door of light. "See you on the other side." He said as he disappeared into the light.

The fire continued burning. As Juniper looked around, only Frostblood, Lily, Cove, Equinox, and Scorpio looked... alive. Amanita followed Morrowstalker into the door.

A red blur shot through Juniper's vision, and abruptly knocked her out of the web and onto the ground. "You have a talent for getting yourself into sticky situations." Said a familiar voice.

"Get the others." Juniper said.

"Already on it, kid." Hawk replied, flying back toward the web.

The last to make it out of the web was Firefly.

Hawk flew back into the web to get the rest of the dragons in there. She didn't return.

Firefly looked on the brink of death. Pyrrhia stood over her. "Pyrrhia." She whispered. "It's time the our tribe had a real queen." She raised her volume. "I officially pronounce you Queen Pyrrhia of the SilkWings!"

Juniper faced the door. "We should go through." She said

Everyone nodded. "Cicada, Violet and I have agreed to stay here and stabilize a few things." Beetle said. "We're still trying to find a cure for the Breath of Evil. Maybe we can save my sister."

Juniper looked at the others. Firefly had died, and Leafspeaker barely looked conscious. "Let's go." The hybrid said.

So they stepped through the portal.