blue eyes

Camelia pov

It was another month since I met the witches, they were amazing in their. Right I thought to myself, all treated with a love, a mother or a older sister would have for you. I thought as I was at the water well, that Gwyneth had created for us and our personal garden. So we could water the growing fruit's, vegetable's, healing herbs and tea leaves plants. As well I thought to myself in the moment, as I pulled up the water bucket. Before lifting it out of the water well, before taking it to the middle of the garden area.

I remember the spell that Gwyneth taught me it was called , the rain spell. Right now I could only do a small version of it, making a little small rain cloud. Making it water the plants in our garden behind the cottage that Gwyneth made. For us, have home and shelters I thought in the moment, as I finished watering. The plants, as I did I thought about my new family I was adopted into. Gwyneth, I called her Gwen, she cold and hard from a distance but she is very motherly. She been though a lot, Cassandra her nickname I called her is Cassy. She very motherly as well, she takes her time to teach you very thing. Than there's lily she seems scary but she very protective of her and her family.

I thought as the rain spell was finished I thought in the moment, I had. All the chores I was assigned by Gwen I thought to myself in the moment. As I saw my horse, it was white mare horse, I called her light I thought as I went to where the horse were at. I got on here, I began to lead her out I wanted to go, I wanted to explore the beaufuil red woods. I thought to myself in the moment, as I felt my horse out though the woods.

We did this for a while, until I found a river it was the most beaufuil river. I thought to myself at the same time, I saw a ape than I realized that. It was the son of the ape named Cesar, his name is blue eyes. I thought to myself in the moment, once I got my horse blue eyes just stare. At me, which I shyly smile, than blushed before I slowly came over to him. In the moment he kept staring at while, I let my horse drink from the river. While I saw blue eyes I felt a strong feeling for him I thought.