Maurice

cassandra pov

It was morning, i had started to get ready for the day, i had been taking care of maurice. He was badly hurt by humans guns, or thanks to victoria evils ways and her evil plans. I thought to myself in the moment , as i had gotten dressed. Than braided my long purple hair into a side braid, had already. Ate breakfast, it was early right before the sunrise had not even had rise. Yet, the other were sleep as i had sneak out the cottage that we had magically created. To live here while we had perfected the village from the evil acts of victoria i thought as i. I headed to the healer treehouse that cesar had show me and he had maurice inside.
Once i got to the outside part of the treehouse it was like porch, i saw the sunrise started. to take form, slowly from the night sky. Than slowly formed, red, pink and orange, red and purple . Than the blue sky came out, the day had started as i went inside the treehouse. There he was resting, i had light up the candles, within the room he was staying at for the time while was healing.

I thought as i went to gently open the window, so it could let in a nice breeze, i sat in a chair. Near his bed, i started to pray for his soul i thought. Until i felt his hand move " good morning maurice" i said as i smiled at him. In the moment i felt strange to be near him. He look at me, his eyes look better than he sign slowly  good morning cassandra  i smiled soon after he sign.

I went to his dirty bandage that needed to change . " this might hurt " i told him and i went to start changing it slowly. Once i took off the wound, the wound was still bleeding but not too heavy, it look better. Than i went to clean the wound really quick before i started to heal it with. A basic healing spell, i lightly chant the words after cleaning the wound, than i went to wrap the wound. With a deer skin bandage, as i did this he was staring send me the chills, the goods ones. He always stare at me like this before, it was femailr  feeling as i finished cleaning his wound. " there you go" i said as finished up with him, i was hoping this feeling goes away.