Home

Gwyneth pov

Cesar and some of the apes, lead us to a spot where we make our home, " please....let...know...if...you need...anything" he spoke i nodded. It was hard just stand in his direction when he spoke, " of course, we check on your dear friend in the morning" he nodded before leaving with the other apes that. Follow him and lead us here, " lucy do you thing", she happily  smiled and kind of skip over. She started to chant some spell worlds. Than house started to form it was more like a cottage that made of wood, moss, cute and beautiful. And stone, also, it look tiny from the outside but i knew there was more inside. " come ..." they follow me inside the cabin, the inside was beautiful there was a living room, kitchen and a study. And bedrooms, than i walked over to the fireplace. Than i light it with my magic powers, " why did you bring cesar back it wasn't reincarnation spell was it ?" i ask cassandra she spoke " i didn't know, cesar gave it to me , i could hardly read it, was a very old witch spell. I thought it was a spell to bring the apes back not  our husbands or past love. Trust me " i nodded " i am so sorry ...i thought you knew i didn't want that for cesar " than we shared a look before lucy spoked " now what ?" she asked me. " morning we check on maurice...make sure he's healing" i told her . " than me and camilla go in the woods train and practice our spells" than they nodded, " i am going to bed " i said as i left them, headed to one of the bedrooms.

Camilia pov ~~~

" i am so excited for you" lucy tightly hugged me soon after, Gwyneth left and she went to bed. " the stories are real ?" i asked, " what stories ?" lucy asked, " cesar and Gwyneth" i asked, than cassandra answer " they were deeply in love, so deeply in love, they were made for each other. So yes the stories are true, he loved her so much when he's right hand koba try to kill her he stood in the way. He got badly nearly died, cesar made koba paid though," i was shocked by the stories that cassandra started to tell me that was true. I believe my grandma but i though some of the stories were made up lucy seemed said. Then she smiled " let's look around" than lucy lead me around and we started to look around the house. For the first time i didn't feel so lonely