Lighting, tea & rest

Gwyneth pov

It was amazing to see her to bend the power, of lighting i had not seen a lighting witch for every long time. They were killed by victoria, it was a amazing sight to see and abity  her bending it and controlling it. After the shocked of her having this power, i went over to her and help her control it and show her how to bend it and how to do different things but i wish that i knew more about the lighting witches thought i thought as work with her on her training, we stop when night came, we left and headed back to our cottage.

~~~~~  cassandra pov

I came back to the cottage at sunset, maurice was healing but slowly though and i started. To make tea and dinner, for tonight, we all be weak, hygary  and Camilia will be very sleepy. And weak from all that training and magic she had used up while training in the woods with Gwyneth  and lucy. I was worried for them also, incase another victoria attack, but my other curse  had must have weaken her a little i thought to myself. As i began to check on the teapot than i went out to the garden to pick vegetables and try to decide to what i was making dinner.

~~~~~ Camilia pov

After dinner, i felt sleepy and sore especially in my eyes and my hands i thought as i sat down in. the chair, than i got a headache, i close my eyes for a moment then i heard footsteps. " they there ...are you sleepy " i heard lucy voice, " kinda of i guess " i got these headache, my hands and head hurt, sore i guess ", " you  need to sleep, you used too much chakra or magic had you sore and tried , let me help you up to your bedroom" then i got up and lucy walked me to the bedroom for the night.

~~~~ lucy pov

" when is next full moon" Gwyneth asked me, since i was luna and star witch also added to. My other skill, i was trained in before the war started, " in 5 days why ?" i asked her " we need to perform a protection spell outside the village that defend the apes and us from victoria. Her powers should weaken " i knew what she was talking about, when we were awaken, another curse  was sent draining powers from victoria she was becoming mortal like the humans. " 5 days from now we do it" Gwyneth said as she look out of the window as she spoke