years later & granny

Camilla pov

It's been 3 years since the end of the world, my parents die due to the illness. Only one left was my granny and I, and I had learn she was a witch too. But only know couple spells though, but she was a great teacher also. Granny told me that someone was following us, Victoria. Great evil witch that betrayed the last 3 witches and the apes also. She said we had to find the lost witch chambers they was lost to nature and Victoria. Had hidden away my necklace kept glowing, as we gotten deep. Into the redwoods tree's woods, "granny "I asked her, "I just need to rest". I nodded she sat down, I thought I heard something, there I saw long black hair girl. "Hello there witch sister" I quickly form a fireball, as my granny stood up and got in front of me. "Really, come on just die, you're a witch...and apes haven't been around like for a while.

This needs to end "she said, she form black fireball. "Run "my granny told me and I could not, than she threw her fireball and it hit my granny. Everything went slow, once she got hit her body got lifeless. "Granny!!!!" I scream and I started to cry when this happen. "So sad, your granny is gone, whatever ...your turn...trust me this be slow. And painful, than she grab my arm once she did, she scream in pain and I saw her hand. Like if she was burned by hot stove, I took that was a sign to run. As she started to scream in pain and cursing at me, than I kept crying as. I ran and during that it started to blind my eyes, boom!!!! I fell though the ground I hit the floor.

Later ~~~

I woke with an aching pain in my head, I rolled over I saw ape, bones. I jump right straight, up than I noticed there was 3 statues there one women. There was a light curly hair, she was crying I saw the drop's falling from the statue. Than the next one, she had small two little buns and she had long hair straight and in middle of the forehead. Was a moon shaped, than the next one was a long straight hair. Girl with her hand out like she was performing a fireball. Then I noticed the names carved into the statue, Cassandra and Lucy, Gwyneth. There was the last 3 witches, while this was happening. I heard thumping I saw a leather book jumping up and down. I walk over pick up the book, and it open, I began to read the book. That night I stay at the place I had fallen in and I try to learn everything about the witch's history with apes.