childhood story's & rise

Childhood stories

I remember as a child going over to my granny's and she telling, me the. Magical stories of theses' witches, and apes, my fav was the story of Gwyneth and Cesar. I love that story so much, "leader Cesar invited the powerful witch, Gwyneth to his castle for a celebration in her honor of her creator the ape kind and protecting ape kind. I remembering squeezing my stuffed ape. That I kept there at the house when they I did stayed at when my mom can't. Watch me or when it's was granny turn to watch me, I love her story's they felt as real as she told them. Like always my came back and overheard "mother stop telling her these silly stories of apes and witches "than they always get into fight soon after, I hated it when they fought, I would close my eyes until they stop or mom said it was time to go home.

Zoo visit

My earliest memory of anyone that strange happen when my mom, I and granny went to the local. Cool, they had different kind animals in the zoo. We talk though the zoo, than we got to the gorilla pen, there was a clear wall between us and the gorilla. When I slowly walk over to the clear wall, I saw them brown eyes. I started to out crying, in that moment I felt the gorilla pain and suffering at. The same time, I remember my granny trying to confect me "it's okay...once they rise again, you be there at their side...shh...there ...there "granny wipe my tears. Like always they started to fight, I close my eyes, than all of sudden it started to storm of nowhere.

I am a witch?

It all started when in middle school when a bully kept picking on me. I snap, boom she got strike by lighting, she was okay afterwards I knew I did it, I felt my hands tingle. Badly, they called it a freak accident but it happen inside of the school. But my mother blame me, she knew why and she just yelled at me. Once I got home I ran away to my Grammy house and told her everything. "You're a witch, darling ...your one of the rare one's left "she said while watering her flowers and she went to get something. Wooden box, and she handed to me. I open there was a beaufuil silver necklace, she smiled "it's was your long great grandmother's necklace it's design to protect you from anyone from harming you. I nodded than I put on myself, it was beaufuil necklace. Then I hugged her gently, than I heard the TV and I walked into the living room. There was on the news, video of apes escaping from their pens and other places. All I could think was the apes are rising.