Powers & maurice

Gwyneth pov

This morning i was in the woods outside of the ape village, i was training Camilia, and also. With lucy, it was very foggy within the woods, it was perfect timing to see camilia true witch powers. "Okay camilia ...each witch has different  ability or power, no two witches are the same . you feel it within your heart than down to your hands,  your ability you know what to do with that ability when it is time, just trust yourself and your heart" told her she nodded in front of her was a bunch of different witches powers. She looked at fire, and water i saw a spark in her hands, it could not be could it be ? i question myself as i saw the spark within her hands started to form

~~~~~ cassandra pov

I was at the ape village today, with maurice he was still healing, a lot of scaring though and his. Body went through a lot, i been at his bedside making sure nothing bad pop out of nowhere. I went to place a nice cold washcloth on his forehead, he started to wake up than he saw me. I was scared because he was my husband in another life i had taken a big deep breath of air. As i saw his eyes open he began to sign,  who are you ?    i answered him  a friend , who saved you...you need to sleep  than i told him as he went back to sleep it hurt so bad here that i wasn't his wife i thought to myself as watch him sleep.

~~~~~
Camilia pov

I was listening to Gwyneth and i was hanging on every word that she spoke or she told me. There was different ability of witch powers, plant for earth... a puddle of water for water. Fire - for fire, plant for earth. Someway i was drawth to the fire and water, " use your ability in anyway you want in this moment " she told me i felt something that. Than i saw, a tree i thought i use my unknown ability for that, boom !!!!
lighting struck the tree than it caught on fire. my fault big time i thought to myself as i watched the tree started to burn.

~~~~ lucy pov

" wow" all i could said that little girl, had the rarest witch powers of all time lighting, once i heard. Legend  and myths about witches with lighting ability, there was one in front our eyes, for the first time in a long time i was speechless. She turn around, she spoke " so sorry...isn't what you wanted me to do ?" she asked, Gwyneth she could not speak at first, " yes..that's good...you have lighting ability of a witch ...it's rare...it's so rare i never met a witch that ability..it's okay..i will train you ..come " she told us than we both her. All i could think was, could she be the legend one in the old text of a book i readed that was told to defeat victoria  i thought to myself as i follow Gwyneth .