Chase

Gwyneth pov

Gwyneth pov

" come get , come get me gwynethie " she sang in a creepy voice, and i ran after her and . as i did i threw a fireball at her but it missed her, i yelled in angar in that moment and i kept running after her best i could. I felt my hair whip in the air as i ran after her than . she split the ground created a gap she jumped across, than i used my powers to create a earth bridge. To across, the opening of the two ground before i kept running and throwing fireballs after him. Than my feet were stop in the tracks, vines grab my feet i knew it was cassandra.

~~~~ cassandra pov

After i tend to cassy and lucy, i ran after Gwyneth i kept running the best i could she was better runner than. me , victoria had split the ground than Gwyneth had must have use her powers to build earth bridge and i saw her she was close enough to stop her i used my powers. To grow vines from the ground and wrap around her feet, stop her " cassandra let me go !!!!" she scream she had started to cry as well, " she took everything away from me "

She fell down on her knees, i know the pain she felt especially with the loss of her family and love. Of her life and her young son, blue eyes because of victoria and everyone had lost someone. My husband, maurice at the time we were trying to have a child but during war was a bad time. He was killed while protecting children, he love being a teacher and he loved children and teaching them. I undid the vines around her feet as i thought about the past , " cassy is passed out let's go, " she stood up and went to lucy and cassy

~~~~~ lucy pov

I began to heal cassy with my powers as i did i hear footsteps there was cassandra and Gwyneth. At the same time cassy began to open her eyes, she was weak i could tell by her eyes. Than cassandra, walked over and pick up cassy in bridal style, than gwyneth spoke " let's go home " she said and i follow them, at least the spell work to protect the ape village i thought as i look behind me there was nothing, i thought but i could feel victoria evil soul she had her power and we needed to end her i thought as i follow them to our home.