reading, freeing them

Over time, going back and forth from the underground chamber I found. And the dome , mostly I lived at the chamber it was so peaceful, so I learn a lot about the history of witches. Gwyneth had crappy childhood, her parents abuse her badly one time they almost killed her. By drowning, she free herself by created a loving family aka the first apes. Which took care of her until she was 20, when she became 20. She created more apes, she kept doing this on her birthday.

Until she felt like was enough apes, than she left to find more witches like her. Over 5, thousand she did and, she created a village just apes close to the ape village. So she could watch over them, than the history stops. The pages were rip out of the book, than there was different spells. One day I was studying, I spoke out loud "I wonder what the last spell casted "I said with a giggle. The book quickly turn to a page, than words change from another language to something I could understand.

There was spell called recarnation than was the statue and the steps, and the spell. The effects of the spell must turn the 3 witches into statue. "Now how do you undo?" I asked out loud, the book turn to spell page. I started to read it, I needed an eye newt, my blood, feather of white owl. Ashes of a fire and lily plant. And it had be done during a night of a full moon. Great I though, as I kept reading but I promise that I would free the witches.

~~~~ Month later

I gathered and found everything I needed for the spell, I ran to the underground opening. Over the past month, animals had found me a white owl. A black wolf, and beaufuil white cat than I made to the opening. Where I started to make the circle and got everything ready to go. I got in my spot, I started to chat the spell words. I felt the cold air, as I did, there was footsteps there was Victoria. "Oh ...loookie ...youngling witch trying free ...the last three witch...not" than she threw a fire ball. But it bounce off like ball hitting off the wall and bounce off the walls as, I kept chanting.

~~~

Gwyneth started to awake from the curse state she was put into, also with her sisters. At the same time, seen the past time, history passed. The apes being abused, and the witch trials and the witch being burned alive. I felt being freed, at the same time I felt pain of the apes and pass witches. I broke out of the statue, there was Victoria and there was a blonde hair witch with a hat, black jacket and blue pants. She was freeing us, I started to throw fireballs to protect the unknown witch. "Hello Gwyneth, your awake, your too late for the rise, this is after the rise." She evilly smiled, I kept attacking her, than I noticed that. Cassandra was free, she noticed that youngling witch was getting weaker. She went over and took over for her to free our last sister Lucy. During this fight, I felt Victoria getting weak than after I threw another fireball at her. Before she escape, I heard Lucy asked " is she okay ?" quickly went over to my sisters and to tend my new sister we just kind of met .