Victoria pov

Victoria pov

"Great" when I blasted though the basement door, there was. Them witch's casting a curse, I threw a fireball at them, there was shield around us they were safe from me they were still them casting and chanting their spell. Until they started to turn into statues, than the (went down. There in middle was their leader, Cesar "aww Cesar ...your wife is stone now like she should always been." I laugh soon after, Cesar eyes were dark brown, I smiled evilly thinking when he was killed he turn into animal he didn't know. He didn't know who he was or she was, it was laughable at the time.

then I kick dead Cesar in the head," a good ape is dead ape "I laugh soon. After I went to see their spell book than I started to study. It, when I saw their curse it wasn't for them to turn into statues it was for. To be protected, curse was for that stinking ape to rise again. "Great!!!" I yeah as I throw the book aginst the wall. A human solider spoke up "what's wrong ...my queen" I was so pissed, "they beat us to it ".

"What? to what " he asked, I gave him a dirty look " you see this curse they casted was a recarnation spell, meaning Cesar will rise again and they will be there at their side. He got worry like all humans, "don't worry, I'll be waiting for them and we start off where we left from. " I though evilly to myself, "destroyed this place, when they come back I want them to see this place in rubble. As I walk out of the basement in castle, I order the solders to report to me.

"Report please" I yelled out, "um ...queen. Some of the apes, escape with the witches across the ocean...on a ship they took" I gave him. Such a dirty look, it could kill him in moments "kill any ape you see and witch you find, get rid of any history of apes and witches. I order as I March off, all I though time to end the age of apes and witches finally.

Unknown witch

We were headed to a new land, with the apes I had saved and gotten. On the ship, I was looking forward to our new land, while holding my newborn daughter. She and I was only witches that had escape, our family. Would be the last of our kind I truly believe, I prayed for the apes to rise again.