cesar

Gwyneth  pov

It was afternoon here, in the woods, i thought as i was traning with Camilla the new witch. The one whom woke us up and how we got here, in the ape village, i was teaching Camilla. How to control water and begna to bend it and control it, plus use it as weapon or a tool. I thought as i watch her, began to make a rain cloud , and water the other plants. In the woods, i thought as i watch her. She was amazing, better student than i was at her age than back than. I had to teach myslef there was nobody else, i thought to myself.

As she finshed the traning, “ great job “ i was clapping, “ training is over, go back to the village. Camilla” i told her. She left and headed back. I walk though the woods, the tall beaufuil Forest redwoods. Tree’s, i thought to myself. As i kept walking though the woods, than i heard a cry from horse. There was a beaufuil black horse was caught in vines and was scare of the vines. And being caught in the vines, “ there ...there...there..shh” i said to the beaufuil horse, it started to calm her down. 

I had a knife hidden in my belt, i pull out and i began to cut the vines, as i started i heard. Footsteps there was cesar, great i thought to myself in the moment “ my ….horse….let...me ...help” i heart race faster than it was before. He was my husband being recaration, god help me i thought to myself in the moment. As he had a knife began to cut the vines, at the same time i kept the horse calm. As he help with cutting the vines, than finally the horse was free, than the horse ran off. 

I watch the horse run off, beaufuily in the distance, than i heard cesar voice “ thank...you...lighting...run...off...she...come...back...to...the...village” he said that, i smiled at him in that magically moment bewteen me and him. “ thank...for...healing...mauirce...he’s ….much… bettter” he said, “ your welcome, i am glad he’s doing much better, it be while before he’s back. He was hurt badly” i told him he smiled at me. “ glad ...you...came...her...to help..us...so thankful” he said, i had blushed lightly “ i got to go...back home” i lied before leaveing the woods and headed home.

user09232320 @creepypasta14