Chapter 6

Josuke kissed Okuyasu again; this time much gentler, his tongue sensually exploring the inside of Okuyasu's mouth. Josuke heard the heavy breathing coming from his best friend, as he tried to stifle a moan. He slid his hands under Okuyasu's vest, his fingers caressing his best friend's back. Okuyasu pulled away from the kiss, breathless. He took off his vest, revealing his well defined chest and abs. Josuke smirked.

"Someone's been working out huh?"

Okuyasu grinned, going back in for another kiss. He tugged on Josuke's t-shirt, encouraging him to take it off. Josuke obliged, pulling away as he quickly tossed it on the floor. Instead of kissing his lips again, he slid his tongue down Okuyasu's neck; kissing it gently. Okuyasu let out a quiet moan.

"Y-you can go a little lower, if you want."

Josuke was more than happy to comply. He started licking Okuyasu's erect nipple, nibbling gently on it. Okuyasu twitched, eyes squeezed shut. Waves of pleasure built up inside of him as Josuke continued to play with his sensitive nipples, his moaning getting dangerously loud. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh-um, please go a little lower than that, Josuke."

Josuke moved his head away from his best friend's chest; panting as he stared into Okuyasu's eyes.

"You're gonna have to lay down if you want that."

Okuyasu's heart felt like it was going to burst. He got off of Josuke's lap and layed down on the bed, back pressed against the sheets. Josuke could now clearly see every crevice of Okuyasu's chiseled abs. A large circular scar had formed where the guardrail impaled him, right after Kira had nearly killed them both. He never noticed that it hadn't been fully healed. He gently touched the scar, his hand shaking.

"Why didn't you tell me I didn't heal you fully?"

Okuyasu averted Josuke's gaze.

"I didn't want to worry you Josuke. You were in pretty bad shape too."

Those words made Josuke's heart break. He looked at Okuyasu's blushing face and smiled weakly.

"That's really sweet of you man..."

He lowered his head down and gently kissed the ugly scar, his fingers slowly trailing a line down from Okuyasu's stomach to his crotch. Okuyasu moved his hips involuntarily, filled to the brim with a nervous excitement.

"Please hurry Josuke. I can't take it anymore."

Josuke slid his hand under Okuyasu's boxers, pulling them off and tossing them aside. His eyes widened.

"Woah.."

Before him he could see Okuyasu's 7 inch cock was rock hard, precum dripping out of it. It was twitching in anticipation. Josuke stared intently, making Okuyasu cover his face in embarrassment.

"W-Why are you staring at it bro? You're making me feel weird."

Josuke didn't look away.

"I-I didn't expect it to be this big."

Okuyasu grinned.

"W-what, is yours smaller than mine or something?"

Now it was Josuke's turn to grin.

"No way, besides.."

He leaned over Okuyasu, whispering in his ear:

"...you're gonna be the one taking it."

Josuke lowered his sweatpants, revealing his 9 inch cock. Okuyasu had never seen one so big before. He gulped, his body filled with a mix of fear and intense arousal. Josuke, realizing that he didn't know if Okuyasu wanted to bottom or not, looked away sheepishly.

"Uh, you are okay with that right?"

Okuyasu could feel himself getting even harder, not knowing how that was even possible. Flustered, he replied:

"Y-yea, of course it is-"

Okuyasu felt his body being lifted as Josuke turned him around. He now laid on the futon face first, his ass fully exposed to Josuke. His body burned with embarrassment.

"J-Josuke, this is-"

He could feel something wet tracing itself along the rim of his asshole. Josuke licked his hole eagerly, using his hands to spread Okuyasu's legs further apart. Okuyasu felt like he was gonna die.

"Ah~! J-Josuke~!"

Okuyasu felt Josuke's finger slipping inside, lubricated with his spit. Okuyasu twitched like crazy while Josuke searched for his prostate. He was almost at his limit. Josuke bent over on top of him, whispering in his ear:

"You're loose here Okuyasu. Have you been playing with yourself?"

Okuyasu felt a sudden jolt as Josuke found his sweet spot. Encouraged, Josuke pressed against it more, feeling Okuyasu getting looser. Okuyasu clamped his hand over his mouth, desperate not to make too much noise. He shivered, clinging on to the blankets for dear life. His whole body felt like it was melting, it felt so damn good.

"Do you want me to put it in, Oku?"

Small tears had formed at the edge of Okuyasu's eyes.

"Y-yes..."

He felt Josuke's finger slipping out of his ass. Josuke walked over to his cupboard and started searching for something. After some time, Josuke sighed irritably.

"For fucks sake man."

Josuke looked over at Okuyasu, who had sat upright on the futon. He looked extremely annoyed, sighing once more.

"I don't have any condoms."

Josuke looked down in disappointment, pinching his thumb and forefinger between the bridge of his nose.

To be fair, I didn't think I would ever get this far, so why would I have condoms on me?

"Oh...that's fine."

Josuke looked over at Okuyasu, surprised he wasn't as annoyed as he was.

"We can still do other things, you know?"

Josuke's heart skipped a beat again.