Chapter 11

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. After Josuke made his mom some food, he walked back to his room. He sat down on the futon, Okuyasu nervously sitting in front of him. He leaned back so his body rested on top of Josuke, feeling Josuke's arms encompass his smaller chest. They stayed like that, playing video games and reading comics together. After the sun had set, Tomoko greeted Okuyasu with a big hug as he left the house. Josuke felt a nervous excitement as he prepared for school the next day; not knowing what to expect.

...

Josuke didn't expect having to sit in the library 5+ hours a day studying after school. It had been 3 weeks since he and Okuyasu confessed. They both continued their lives as if nothing happened; but sometimes, when they were only around Jotaro, or Yukako and Koichi, they let their guard down a little. They held each other a little more, and Josuke even gave Okuyasu a kiss on the cheek once after they both had done well in a mock test. Koichi had raised his eyebrow at this, but nothing more. Josuke assumed he probably knew what was going on.

He sighed. It was so frustrating, being so close to Okuyasu yet so far. He clearly remembered what Jotaro told him 2 weeks ago. He had asked his nephew to help him study a little, so Jotaro met up with him at the library so they could study without distractions. He noticed Josuke staring longingly at Okuyasu while he walked out the library. Jotaro chuckled.

"Josuke, you shouldn't make it that obvious you know."

Josuke blushed, frantically turning his head away so Jotaro wouldn't see.

"W-whatever would you mean by that Jotaro?"

Jotaro smirked.

"Just be sure to focus on your studies before you spend any time with Okuyasu."

Josuke blushed as he remembered how embarrassed he was.

At least Jotaro didn't mind it.

Josuke sighed again. He tapped his pencil on the desk, trying to concentrate. It was already late afternoon, and he was the only one left in the library. The old lady at the front desk had given him the keys 20 minutes earlier, saying that she wanted him to keep studying. Josuke was a little surprised, but the old woman did take a liking to him. He closed his Japanese history textbook and pulled out his biology textbook from his bag.

"Oh, you really were still here."

Josuke's heart skipped a beat. Okuyasu walked over to his desk, looking down at Josuke's horrible handwriting. He laughed.

"Bro your handwriting is worse than mine. How do the teachers even read that shit?"

Josuke closed his notebook, eyebrow twitching irritably.

"At least I know how to use my brain."

Okuyasu playfully tried to punch Josuke's shoulder, but Josuke caught his fist in his hand. He smirked at Okuyasu. After noticing the flustered expression on his face, Josuke quickly let go of Okuyasu's hand and looked away, cheeks turning a rosy pink. Okuyasu did the same. They remained like that, staring awkwardly away from one another. After some time, Josuke pulled out a seat next to him.

"Do you want to study a little bit?"

Okuyasu sat down next to Josuke.

"Sure, but I don't got my stuff here. You just gotta try explaining the work to me."

Josuke nodded. For the next 20 minutes Josuke tried explaining the biology notes to Okuyasu. He felt discouraged since Okuyasu didn't seem interested at all, he mostly stared off into the distance or tapped his fingers loudly on the desk. It didn't help that Josuke was also tired, so he wasn't explaining it as clearly as he wanted to. Josuke had gotten to the topic of reproduction.

"-and that's the vas deferens. It carries the semen to the urethra where it will be pushed out the body during ejaculation."

Okuyasu nodded. Finally, Josuke seemed to catch his attention.

"This over here is the seminal vesicles. It provides the sperm with fructose so they can survive long enough to reach the egg cell."

He heard Okuyasu get up from his chair. Surprised, Josuke turned his head to where Okuyasu was sitting, but didn't see anyone there.

"Uh, Okuyasu?"

He felt his pants and boxers being pulled down, revealing his flaccid dick. Startled, Josuke's eyes darted to Okuyasu, who had crouched under the desk in front of Josuke.

"H-hey, what are you-"

Okuyasu opened his mouth and shoved Josuke's dick inside. He moved his tongue around the tip eagerly, pushing more and more of Josuke's thick cock inside his mouth. Josuke felt himself get hard.

"U-uhm, we're supposed to be studying-"

Okuyasu pushed his tongue further along Josuke's member. He managed to get it almost all the way inside; his tight throat pushing against its sides. Josuke started breathing heavily as his body heated up.

"W-wait-"

Okuyasu started swallowing, his throat pulsating around Josuke's dick. Josuke violently jerked his head back, eyes wide.

Oh my fucking god.

"AH~! Ha-p-please, wait-"

Okuyasu pulled Josuke's dick out of his mouth, blushing intensely. He got up from under the table and sat on Josuke's lap, his ass pressing against Josuke's raging boner. Okuyasu leaned down to his best friend's lips. They started kissing, tongues sliding inside one another passionately. Josuke felt Okuyasu grind against his dick as the kissing got more intense. They both moaned, all the pent up frustration they had for the past 3 weeks made every little touch feel so fucking good. Okuyasu moved his lips away, panting. Josuke felt his dick twitch when he saw Okuyasu's flustered expression.

"Please... fuck me, Josuke."