Chapter 13

Josuke got off Okuyasu and exhaustedly sat back down on the library chair, panting. Okuyasu sat on the table with his legs crossed. He awkwardly places his hands in his lap, his head turned to the bookshelf near them. Both of them stayed quiet for a little while, trying to process what just happened. Josuke looked at Okuyasu, something had just occurred to him.

"How did you manage to take my entire dick so easily?"

Okuyasu turned towards Josuke's tired face and smiled proudly.

"It's called practice. You weren't kidding when I said I came prepared."

Practice with what? A fucking cucumber??

That's the only thing that made sense to Josuke. The thought of Okuyasu shoving a giant cucumber up his ass was both arousing and hilarious. Josuke looked out the large window on the other side of the room. The sun had already set.

"We should be heading back Oku."

Okuyasu nodded quietly. His head was turned down towards the table he sat on. He slowly got up; face turning a deep crimson as the mix of cum and lube ran down his leg. Josuke noticed; grinning.

"I did you good didn't I?"

Okuyasu turned away, feeling like he was gonna die.

"S-shut up Josuke..."

He flinched as he pulled the broken condom out his ass, feeling more of the sticky fluid dripping down his thigh. Josuke remembered that Okuyasu's cum was also all over his school jacket. He blushed.

"Let's go to the bathroom and clean this up first."

After they had both cleaned up, they put on their school uniforms again and Josuke packed his books back into his bag. The biology textbook's pages were crumbled and slightly torn. Josuke figured he was going to have to use Crazy Diamond to fix that.

Josuke locked the library door behind them. He looked around to see if anyone was outside before gently holding Okuyasu's hand. His head was turned away from Okuyasu, cheeks a rosy pink. Okuyasu didn't mind one bit. They walked home, Josuke giving Okuyasu a quick kiss goodbye after checking once again that nobody was there to see them.

For the next week and all throughout finals, they met up at the library to 'study' with one another, sometimes until as late as 8pm. When everyone had left the library, including the librarian, they kissed passionately, practically ripping each other's clothes off. To Josuke's surprise, his mind seemed more clear than ever when he wrote his exams, maybe the lack of pent up energy made him focus more on his studies. For Okuyasu though, he wasn't so sure. Josuke hoped that the time they spent actually studying had helped his boyfriend do better at least.

On the second last day of finals, there was nobody there. Still, they cautiously waited until the librarian also left the room. Okuyasu grabbed Josuke's collar and pulled him closer, their lips connecting. Josuke's tongue slid expertly in Okuyasu's mouth, licking its warm insides. Josuke moaned as Okuyasu slid his tongue in Josuke's mouth too, their breathing getting harder.

He's gotten much better at this.

He pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two. They were both grinning. Okuyasu pulled out the set of condoms from his bag, a pack of 6. Josuke's heart pounded even harder in his chest.

"You are one horny motherfucker Okuyasu."

Okuyasu kissed him on the lips, sliding down Josuke's pants to reveal his already hard cock. Okuyasu pulled away, licking Josuke's saliva off his lips.

"You're just as bad as me Josuke."

Okuyasu tore open one of the lube packets while Josuke hurriedly put the condom on. Okuyasu took off his school pants and underwear, shoving the lube up his asshole. Josuke's body heated up as he watched Okuyasu finger himself, Okuyasu's two fingers sliding easily inside himself. They were both blushing intensely. He climbed on top of Josuke's lap and slowly lowered himself on Josuke's girthy cock. His boyfriend had a tender look on his face, sending shivers down Okuyasu's spine. He slammed himself down, pushing Josuke's dick inside him. His body was tingling.

"Aaahh~"

He never got over how hot it felt inside him; it pressed against the walls of his anus so tightly. He loved feeling every curve of Josuke's hard cock, his asshole was sucking it in like a vacuum. Josuke's mouth was slightly agape, panting.

"F-fuck, Okuyasu..."

Okuyasu pushed his feet against the ground, lifting himself up again. He eagerly rode Josuke, feeling Josuke's dick rubbing against his enlarged prostate. He felt like he was floating.

"Ah~ Aaah~"

Josuke slid his hands under Okuyasu's shirt, holding onto his muscular waist. Okuyasu lowered his head down towards Josuke, wrapping his arms around Josuke's neck. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Josuke felt a little light headed.

"I love you so fucking much Okuyasu."

Okuyasu kissed Josuke, sliding his tongue inside Okuyasu's mouth. Josuke's lips were so soft, it tasted like vanilla. They moved their lips away, staring into each other's eyes as their tongues still slid against one another. Their lips were brought together again; kissing more forcefully this time. Okuyasu wrapped his arms tighter around Josuke's neck, trying to keep their lips connected as he slid Josuke's dick in and out of him.

"Mmm~MFH~!"

Josuke's hands wandered down to Okuyasu's ass, spreading it wider apart. Josuke's touch made Okuyasu feel weak. Josuke pulled away from the kiss, gripping Okuyasu's ass so he couldn't continue riding him.

"You shouldn't do all the work. Let me help."

Okuyasu pulled Josuke's dick out of him and stood up. Josuke stood up as well, sliding his hands under Okuyasu's shirt as he kissed his boyfriend's neck. Okuyasu felt his legs shake a little.

Josuke moved his head away, pulling off Okuyasu's jacket and vest. He then took off his own clothes, making sure that they were all on a small pile next to the pair. Okuyasu scanned over his boyfriends chiseled body. He was always amazed at how muscular Josuke was, especially his thighs. Those were always hidden away with baggy pants.

He looks really hot.

Josuke pressed his body against Okuyasu again as they kissed each other, his fingers gliding along Okuyasu's neck. Josuke pulled his lips away from Okuyasu again, biting Okuyasu's collarbone.

"J-Josuke..."

"Bend over Okuyasu."

Okuyasu did as he was told, laying his chest down on the table.