Chapter 8

Josuke was cuddled up next to Okuyasu, one arm around Okuyasu's shoulders. Okuyasu laid his head on Josuke's muscular chest, wrapping his arm around Josuke's slim waist. Their bodies were filled with a comforting warmth that didn't only come from the futon's blankets. Okuyasu closed his eyes.

"Thank you, Josuke."

Okuyasu's voice was so gentle and quiet. Josuke smiled.

"Nah, I should be thanking you instead. It felt great."

He could feel his eyes starting to droop. Okuyasu breathing got more relaxed, as he buried his head further into Josuke's chest. He giggled.

"Maybe next time try lasting longer than 3 minutes Josuke."

Josuke blushed.

"S-shut up, you lasted just as long as me."

The two of them fell asleep soon after that, still wrapped around one another.

...

Josuke had slept like a rock. When he woke up, he could already feel the midday heat permeating his bedroom, the window wide open. Groggily, he opened his eyes, noticing that Okuyasu was still fast asleep. Josuke gave Okuyasu a gentle kiss on the forehead, running his fingers through Okuyasu's hair. He couldn't contain his happiness; smiling like an idiot.

He looks so adorable

He slowly sat up, not wanting to wake up Okuyasu. Once he got up, he could feel Okuyasu weakly tugging on his shirt.

"Where are you going Josuke?"

Josuke tenderly pulled Okuyasu's hand away from his shirt. He looked over at Okuyasu, noticing the tired look in his lover's eyes.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom really quick. I'll be right back."

Okuyasu nodded. Josuke left the room and got in the shower. His heart was pounding like crazy. He ran his fingers through his long hair, beaming.

I can't believe we just did that.

It made him feel insanely happy, but also extremely nervous. He looked down to the shower floor.

What will the others think? What will my mom think..?

Josuke decided not to worry about it too much. He got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. When he got back to his room, Okuyasu had made up the futon and had gotten dressed, wearing blue sweatpants and a white vest. Josuke walked over to his cupboard, trying to figure out what to wear. He picked out a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans, and a neon green crop top he got from Joseph last year. His dad was so supportive about his fashion choices, despite his old age.

Well, he did wear the exact same thing I am when he was younger.

He turned around to look over at Okuyasu, who quickly looked away. Josuke grinned.

"Hey, it's okay to look ya know?"

Okuyasu blushed, clearly flustered.

"I-I wasn't looking, idiot."

Josuke walked over to Okuyasu, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy's waist. Okuyasu awkwardly wrapped his arms around Josuke's neck, averting his gaze from Josuke's. Josuke pulled him closer, placing his head on Okuyasu's shoulder.

They both stood like this for a little while, neither saying a word. Finally, Okuyasu spoke.

"Josuke, can I ask you something?"

Josuke pulled his head off Okuyasu's shoulder.

"Yea?"

Okuyasu could feel Josuke's eyes staring intently at him. He didn't want to look Josuke in the eye; he was too nervous.

"W-was yesterday your first time doing something like that?"

Josuke turned his head away from Okuyasu's, blushing intensely.

"Y-yea..."

Okuyasu looked at Josuke's face, surprised.

"But you're so popular at school though. There are plenty of girls who would want to do it with you."

Josuke moved his arm from Okuyasu's waist and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I uh, I don't know... I didn't want to do it with someone I didn't care about."

Okuyasu felt his heart skip a beat. Josuke started blushing more, realizing what he just said. Okuyasu smiled, burying his head into Josuke's neck, wrapping his arms even tighter around it.

"Well...It was my first time too, so don't worry about it bro."

Josuke pulled him even closer, his heart pounding in his chest. He was smiling; eyes closed, as he placed his head on Okuyasu's shoulder again. Something occurred to him though.

"If it was your first time, how did you know how to do... all that?"

Okuyasu chuckled nervously, his heart racing in his chest.

"I uh, looked it up online..."

Josuke grinned.

"Guess I'm not the only one who did his research."

"Shut up Josuke."

Josuke laughed. He pulled his hands away, prompting Okuyasu to do the same. He smiled.

"Let's get some breakfast, I'm starving."

They both got down into the kitchen. Josuke felt his blood run cold when he saw his mom sitting at the kitchen table, her head placed on her hand. She looked at him nonchalantly.

"Oh, you two are finally up huh?"

Okuyasu nervously looked down. Josuke felt his heart stop. Tomoko moved her head, sitting upright in her chair.

"Well then, since everybody is awake, let's have a little chat."