Chapter 7

Josuke stared down at Okuyasu, slightly embarrassed. His best friend (lover..?) was crouching down in front of him, his head between Josuke's thighs. Okuyasu's tongue awkwardly licked the tip of Josuke's dick, his right hand firmly stroking the base. It felt a little rough, since they didn't have any lube with them, and Okuyasu was not the type to moisturize his hands. He did lick his hand before going down on him though. Josuke didn't know whether that helped or not.

Okuyasu opened his mouth, slowly pushing Josuke's hard cock inside. He didn't get very far; he could only fit about 4 inches since it was so big. Josuke shivered. It felt so warm and slippery inside; the swirling of Okuyasu's tongue around his dick made his spine tingle. His breathing got heavier, giving Okuyasu the cue to keep going. Okuyasu stroked faster, occasionally taking Josuke's dick out of his mouth so he could lubricate his hand again. Josuke felt his legs shaking.

"Y-you're really good at this Okuyasu."

Okuyasu nodded. The vibrations from his throat made Josuke twitch excitedly. Okuyasu moved his head faster, trying to fit more of Josuke's dick in his mouth. Josuke's body was burning up, the pleasure was too much. He didn't know if he could last any longer.

"Ha- O-Okuyasu, I think I'm gonna-"

Before Josuke could finish his sentence, he felt his body surge forward; thighs spreading as far as they possibly could. Okuyasu's eyes widened as Josuke thrusted into his mouth, the warm sticky fluid sliding down his throat. Josuke's cheeks turned a deep crimson.

"Ah, s-sorry! I'm really sorry!"

Okuyasu pulled Josuke's now flaccid dick out of his mouth. He stared into Josuke's eyes as he closed his mouth, swallowing the contents inside. He grinned, feeling proud of himself. Josuke stared at him, mouth slightly agape. He didn't know whether to feel embarrassed, mortified or horny about what Okuyasu just did.

Josuke looked down at Okuyasu's dick, which has been hard for the past 20 minutes now. He looked apologetically at his lover.

"Sorry for leaving you like that. Let me suck you off too."

Okuyasu nodded, shyly leaning his back against the wall and spreading his legs like Josuke did. Josuke leaned down in front of him, Okuyasu's dick mere centimeters away from his lips. He licked his middle and ring fingers, and started gently massaging the outside of Okuyasu's anus. He licked the tip of Okuyasu's dick, trailing a line down the shaft with his tongue. Josuke looked over at Okuyasu's face, making sure he was okay. Okuyasu nodded, breathing heavily. He spread his legs wider the further Josuke pushed his fingers inside.

Josuke kissed the tip of Okuyasu's dick, and slowly pushed it inside his mouth. His mouth felt so full; he was surprised at how warm it was. It twitched inside his mouth too, and he could taste the precum. It was salty. He moved his tongue the same way Okuyasu had; his fingers gently massaging Okuyasu's prostate. Okuyasu felt like he was in heaven; his body shaking in ecstasy.

"J-Josuke, g-give me your hand."

Josuke did what Okuyasu asked, moving his free hand to Okuyasu's chest. He felt their fingers interlock. The faster Josuke licked and fingered him, the tighter Okuyasu's hand squeezed around his own.

"Hah- Ah, AH-"

Okuyasu bit his lower lip. He didn't want to make a noise, but-

"AH! AH, J-JOSUKE-I'M GONNA-"

He felt his body convulse, legs shaking uncontrollably. Waves of intense pleasure surged through him as he came all over Josuke's face. Josuke pulled his fingers out of Okuyasu's ass. Okuyasu, now realizing what he had just done, panickedly picked up his vest from the floor, wanting to wipe the cum off Josuke's face.

Josuke just smiled, rubbed a small portion of cum from his cheek and licked it. His face looked into the distance, perplexed.

"Huh, it doesn't taste that bad."

He took the vest the now stunned Okuyasu had in his hands and wiped the rest of the cum off his face. He tossed it back on the floor, giving Okuyasu a quick kiss on the lips.

"I need to shove that in the washing machine. I'll be right back."

Josuke got up, put on his shirt and boxers, and opened the door. It didn't take him long to get to the bathroom. He walked back to the room quickly, making sure there was no light on downstairs. It would be a disaster if his mom knew they were still up, doing such not family-friendly things.

He walked back into his room, a very flustered Okuyasu staring back at him. Josuke crawled in next to him, pulling their bodies closer together in a loving embrace.