Chapter 12

Okuyasu laid his back down on the library table, his feet barely touching the ground. Josuke placed his hips between Okuyasu's legs. He grabbed Okuyasu's thighs and pulled them towards his crotch, their dicks pressed against one another. Okuyasu flinched, blushing harder. It felt so hot to the touch, even though Okuyasu still had his pants on. He saw Josuke's dick twitch against his. It sent shivers down his spine.

Josuke unbuckled Okuyasu's pants and quickly slipped them off with one hand, pulling it down to Okuyasu's upper thigh. Okuyasu's cock was already dripping. Josuke's legs felt weak.

"D-do you have a condom? Or lube, maybe?"

Okuyasu looked away shyly.

"I-its in my pocket. The left one."

Josuke let go of Okuyasu's left leg, letting it dangle off the wooden tabletop. He reached down and pulled the condom out of Okuyasu's pocket. Josuke glanced down at the packaging and grinned.

"XXL huh? You flatter me."

Josuke ripped the packet with his teeth, pulling out the condom from inside. He threw the little silver packet on the floor. Josuke had never used a condom before, but he did know how. He just didn't know how to put it on. There was an awkward silence while Josuke tried slipping the condom around his huge dick. After about 3 minutes of trying, Josuke still hadn't got it on. He chuckled nervously.

"U-uh, s-sorry, I've never used this before so..."

Okuyasu didn't reply. He just stared up at the ceiling, slightly annoyed. Josuke sheepishly picked the packet up from the floor and read the instructions. Another 3 minutes went by. Finally, Josuke managed to get it on. He huffed loudly, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Alright, where were we?"

Okuyasu felt Josuke lift up his left leg again. His grip on Okuyasu's toned thigh made Okuyasu blush profusely. He turned his head towards Josuke.

"There's a packet of lube in there too.."

Josuke let go of both of Okuyasu's legs, reached down to his lover's pant leg and pulled the lube packet out. He tore it open, pouring the contents all over his dick. Again, he grabbed Okuyasu's thighs and spread them apart. Josuke grinned.

"You really came prepared huh?"

Okuyasu felt his heart skip a beat

"Y-yea, well, last time we couldn't do it because you didn't have any condoms."

Josuke pressed the tip of his throbbing cock against Okuyasu's asshole; feeling slightly dizzy with excitement.

"I'm gonna put it in now, okay?"

Okuyasu nodded, feeling himself get more aroused. Josuke slowly started pushing it inside. Only the tip was in, but Josuke's body was already so close to orgasm. He bit his lip, looking over at Okuyasu to see if he was okay. Okuyasu lifted himself up, leaning on his elbows. He shoved his body towards Josuke, pushing the entire length of Josuke's dick inside him. Josuke's eyes widened in surprise; clenching his hands tighter around Okuyasu's thighs.

It's-it's so hot inside-

Okuyasu grinned mischievously. Josuke felt an intense wave of pleasure wash over him.

"A-are you okay Okuya-"

"Just fuck me already."

Josuke stared at Okuyasu in shock. He had never seen Okuyasu like this; his face was filled with a mix of intense arousal and desperation. His mouth was slightly agape, saliva dribbling down the side of his chin; panting loudly. Josuke had never wanted to fuck Okuyasu so badly.