Why me? - 2

Luciana POV:

Here I am. Laying on the ground waiting for death to welcome me.

It's not easy killing a demon but with the right spells you can do anything. As I lay on the cold floor I look outside the window, admiring the moon.

Red lights covering my skin due to my tinted windows. The voices in my head getting quieter and quieter. I can hear my blood rushing through my body, trying to heal me. This time... this time it won't happen. Im not going to wake up. It took me 666 attempts to finally feel my body slowly giving up. Ironic isn't it?

For once I feel at... peace.

I've longed for a feeling of what I did the opposite.

I closed my eyes, welcoming death with open arms as slowly a shadow creeped over my body. I open my eyes and see a person that I definitely do not want to see right now.

„I hope you enjoy the sight of me dying in front of your eyes, Batsy", I whisper looking him in the eyes now. This bitch. Not even allowing me to die in peace.

„You know I won't let you die, Luna", he says with a little smile.

„First of all, don't call me Luna. Only my friends and family calls me that. And second of all, I WILL die. You can't do nothing about it Bitchy. Oh sorry I mean Batsy", I laugh dryly.

He grabs a little bottle out of his pocket and forces me to drink it. Because of the spell my powers are weakened. I try to get out of his grip but he's too strong. Fuck. I don't want to live.

My eyes started getting watery and I quickly started to cry. Scream and crying like a bitch, begging him to leave me the fuck alone.

The liquid he gave me started to work and I became sleepy.

Why me?