Im gonna rip your head off -7

I walked over to a box with my name on it. I opened it and I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face. I picked up the necklace and immediately put it on. I instantly felt the feeling of love rushing through my veins. I looked through the others thing and took out my old red room suit. It still has all my weapons in it. My smile faded and horrible memory's came up. I pulled myself together and stood up.

Taking of my white crop top, I put on the top part of my suit. The leather material hugged my body perfectly. I took of my pants and put on the bottom part of my suit. To be honest the suit was very tight and showed your curves, but it was easier to fight than having a loose suit. I took out my black gun with the black widow hourglass on it. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself while putting in my halter.

After 4 Knifes, 2 normal tasers, 6 taser bombs, 2 gas bombs, my bracelet that I have to attach on my suit so it can shoot with pressure on my glove and putting up my hair in a tight ponytail with a braid in it that we always had to braid before a mission I was done. I had more weapons attached on my suits that were not visible. Looking up again I saw everyone glancing at me and my weapons. „What?", furrowing my brows I ask slightly annoyed.

„Ay princess, why do ya have have so many guns bloody", Boomerang shouts. Floyd turns around looking at him like he was growing a second head. „Are you- Are you stupid?!", he asks. „Turn around babe", he tells me. I turn around exposing the red room Academy Symbol. I turn my head to the side and say „now you know, luv", I mock him. His eyes grew wide and he visibly swallowed. „Oh", he said.

I checked my box making sure I didn't forget anything. Huh? I went on my knees again and saw a fake cardboard that looked like the bottom of the box. I slowly picked it up exposing the black fabric with a letter next to it. And a rose. I slowly closed my eyes trying to keep my cool. „Rick!", I called him over still breathing slowly. „Who was responsible for our boxes?" „Uhm let me Check", he mumbled already typing on his little tablet. „All of the boxes were packed by the staff of belle Reve... except for yours. Yours was packed by Melina Vosto- Vostokoff", he said looking up at me.

Дерьмо (shit) I knew it. „Do you have her contact information on your tablet?" „Yeah we do, why?". „Don't worry", I fake smiled. He gave me a confused look but I ignored it. He walked away and I took that piece of shit up. This damn mask. Im NOT going to wear it ever again. I took the letter and opened it.

„Dear Black Widow,
Or should we say Red demon. It was unfortunate that we lost you. You were our greatest weapon. She is still alive. We are still alive. We had a deal. She is dead, you are free. More or less. You are going on this mission. Don't believe what they say about your „Enemy". They lie. Trust us, your family. Your only family. Remember where you belong to. You guys won't be the only one trying to fight this enemy. The so called Avengers, a group of superhero's will be there too, Natasha included. We want you to eliminate her. Obey our orders and you will live.

-The Redroom Academy

Dreykov"

Fuck. I crumbled the letter and put it in my suit pocket. She will be there. Due to the isolation in my cell my power had to keep itself alive, which means I'm stronger and deadlier than ever.

Natasha Romanoff. You are a dead women.