As the stars shone brightly- 16

My pupils widened at the realization of who I was fighting against. The green fibers around danced around their burned and muddy limbs, like a snake that got hypnotized by a flute. My eyes stinged due to not blinking for what felt like many many hours. The lump in my throat made itself present as I tried to swallow that bitter taste off my tongue.

My eyebrows furrowed as I took a step back, away from my gun that was previously killing his army. That's what he always wanted, that's why he always wanted me.
Having an army of soldiers to obey him and pay with their life just to serve him power on a silver plate with white silk gloves. That's when i felt hard rock punch me in the nose.

My eyes prickled with tears and I groaned as my back hit the hard ground. The impact of my fall made my environment wobbly. I moved my head to gather myself but specks of colors jumped in front of my eyes which made me even more nauseous. I could feel my hair sticking to my scalp— a warm liquid dripping down to my neck. My palms were directed to the sky, i tried to turn them around above my head searching for something on the floor.

The grainy texture of the floor gave me something to set my focus on and get my mind back under control. It was a trick that the red room taught us— if it ever happened that we loose conciseness for a quick second, which was very rare for us, we should try to focus on our five senses. What can we hear? Taste? Feel? See? Smell? That's how you distract yourself from the pain of the migraine that comes with fainting.

I was about to jump up when I felt a heavy force pin my arms down by their legs. I opened my eyes, with only aliens in my vision. The faceless alien looked down on me while two of his bodies came over. I started kicking my legs so they couldn't stand a chance to get ahold of me. With the movements of my legs my head moved too, a sharp pain flooding my nerves as the smashed glasses touched the wound on the back of my head which made me hiss in pain. I felt myself being lifted again.

I grunted while trying to shake them off again— with no luck. „Fuck", I yelled. My heartbeat was fast. I could feel my heart beating in my throat and temple which stressed me out. I bit down on my tongue. „You fucking bitch", I hissed as I gathered all my strength to get my right foot out of alien number 3's grip and kick it in the face. It's head jolted back by the force of my kick so I quickly slammed my leg over to the alien that held my left leg. My stomach was now facing the ground while i was on my knees.

With my hands still in alien number ones grip I just started running to him and into his stomach area. We both flew into the front of a trash can. I jolted my hand to my back and activated the button on my palm; a sharp knife jumped out of my gloves and sliced aliens neck. I turned back, ready to attack the other two, but Floyd already shot off their heads. A dry laugh escaped my mouth. I wiped over my face to get rid of the blood, sweat and tears while getting up.

It seemed as if the area was clean again. I walked over to the rest of my team, Harley leaning on a car. "This was so fun right?", she turned to look at me before her smile fell off her face. She hurried over to me and looked at my blood covered face. Now the rest of my team ran over to me. "Bloody mate. What in the hell happened with you", Boomerang asked. I just shook my head. I didn't have enough energy to explain everything. I held the right side of my waist and attempted to walk to Floyd. Before I could reach him I lost my balance— he immediately catched me.

"No, you're not going to do any fighting anymore, missy", he demanded. I tried to talk back but he shut me up as he called over Rick. "What happened?", he asked Floyd. "Lucianna happened. These weird creatures really targeted her", he turned to look at me. I quickly looked at the ground avoiding his gaze. "When they came near us, you had that this look on your face", he took a second to choose his next words wisely. "You know who they are, don't you?", now everyone turned to look at me.

"I do"

A/N: PLS READ
Sorry for not posting as much. I've kinda gotten out of my suicide squad phase but I'll try my best to keep continuing this book. If you have any recommendations on how this book should continue pls let me know! I would like to write this book with your guy's opinion and love to interact with you. Thanks for showing me so much support! Until the next chapter <3